Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Large fish tank (400l+) in ireland

Options
  • 29-11-2020 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭

Any recommendation on where to get large fish tank (400l+)? Anyone tried to ship large fish tank from mainland Europe? They are generally way cheaper in France/Germany. Looking for quality stuff like Oase, Eheim or Juwel with proper cabinet.

Seahorse aquarium prices are usually over the top - and their AquaOne black friday 10% deal looks like a fake sale (they increased the prices on that range a few weeks ago), so I am not longer going to buy there anymore.

Aquaristik4You seems to have large tanks, but they have very bad reviews on google, so not going to take the risk.

Most regular pet shops seem to sell small cheap tanks only......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,811 ✭✭✭Alkers

Almost all fish shops will be able to order you larger models than they may have in stock but if you have an off the shelf model in mind you will probably find cheaper online. If you're not in a rush there are fantasic bargains to be had second hand as it's quite hard to sell on stuff at thiz size

• Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭m8

I got one for the UK before but got a local shop to order it for me, glad I done it this way as they broke it twice in transit. I would think carefully about going down this route as it has it dangers, trying to claim from a courier can be difficult to say the least. :rolleyes:

Advertisement