Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mechatronics IT Sligo. Advice.

• 04-02-2020 7:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Looking for advice/information on the Mechatronics online course in Sligo.
    There is a few topics on here about it but nothing up to date.
    Im working in a factory at the moment in my mid 30s looking to progress. Have recently completed a Certificate in Industrial automation at GMIT.
    Past students - Have you found this course beneficial?
    What jobs or employment have you gained from it?
    Its a 4 year online course... was it a tough 4 years & was it worth doing if you are willing to give 4 years of your time up for it?

Look any advice on this will be a help to me.
    Im paying my own money for the course & I dont want to be wasting my time or money if its not worth it.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

It's always a bit of a lottery asking about specific courses on here as the likely chance of anyone on here doing it and also seeing the post is small.

There's usually a person involved with each course in the IT/Uni who's there to help with the questions you're asking and they're usually very happy to answer them either by phone or email.

So you're best bet is to contact the course coordinator with your questions if you get no luck here.

Advertisement