Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside feeling pretty annoyed and fed up.

😮😮*Faints*

Did you not know that? Think I've mentioned it around here before :confused:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,828 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kitty6277 wrote: »

I always thought you from tipp :s another corkonian in our midst :D

I always thought you from tipp :s another corkonian in our midst :D

I grew up in Tipp, but I was born and spent a few years in Cork. My dad and his side of the family are from there :)

Bedside, hungry. Considering going to get food, but I don't know what I want

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I grew up in Tipp, but I was born and spent a few years in Cork. My dad and his side of the family are from there :)

Bedside, hungry. Considering going to get food, but I don't know what I want

Bowl of cereal always a good call for night munchies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Just back from an 18th. Feeling like **** :(

• Advertisement

Bowl of cereal always a good call for night munchies

All I have is porridge, but I must get some cereal because you're spot on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

In the cot. Sleep is nowhere near.

Now I want cereal too. Can't though ate about seventy million calories the last few days. :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oops sorry La, i never quit talking about, and eating, food :o

Oops sorry La, i never quit talking about, and eating, food :o

Ha. :) I'm always thinking about and eating food. At least no-one will ever kidnap me...... too heavy to catch and I'd only wreck their heads :D

Haha i always think that i'd cost too much in time and money for food to be bothered with :pac:

• Advertisement

Phew MotoGP race was a good watch. Late break worth it..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,003 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Waking up in Killaloe, this town has some lovely little pubs. I'm so glad that someone else is driving us back to Dublin today :)

Home, straight to bed for me.. Hopefully the sound of the rain will bring sleep soon.. Night all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ Kenley Square Machine

Heading to mass, followed by a coffee at a friend's.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Sunday!!!

Bedside contemplating life :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Just out of the shower so that's me scrubbed, the house scrubbed and dips ready for my small house warming this evening.

Chilling on the sofa before I get dressed and go next door to invite them to join us.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,803 ✭✭✭gifted

Kitty has being moved onto the top tier of women in here.....non cork women have being shoved down further in the pecking order lol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

In the kitchen back from a driving lesson. Home alone so I'm cooking a massive fry

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

back from a run, coffee & toasted sandwich in order.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,828 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Roomside but heading for the kitchen .

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    back from a run, coffee & toasted sandwich in order for everyone.

Ahhh cheers tedo, too kind :pac: :3

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ Kenley Square Machine

Fire is set and may have a match tossed at it shortly. Catching up on yesterday's unread newspaper.

Roomside but heading for the kitchen .

Ahhh cheers tedo, too kind :pac: :3

In the words of Father Jack.....

Fekk off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭ Laurel Hallowed Visitor

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    back from a run, coffee & toasted sandwich in order.

Back from a run too, but fry up and tea to refuel.. I did a tough Parkrun in Oldbridge, Drogheda yesterday (very hilly and all cross country).. I had to take a pee stop just short of 7km this morning, and my legs refused to run after that so I'd a 1km walk back to the car.

Heading to the gym now to soak in the jacuzzi for an hour :D

Back from a run too, but fry up and tea to refuel.. I did a tough Parkrun in Oldbridge, Drogheda yesterday (very hilly and all cross country).. I had to take a pee stop just short of 7km this morning, and my legs refused to run after that so I'd a 1km walk back to the car.

Man I'd love that...the Jacuzzi not the run :P

Gonna have something to eat and head off for a long leisurely stroll.

Cold, grey & rainy day here....
    So an afternoon on the couch watching nature documentaries is planned.

Back from a run too, but fry up and tea to refuel.. I did a tough parkrun in Oldbridge, Drogheda yesterday (very hilly and all cross country).. I had to take a pee stop just short of 7km this morning, and my legs refused to run after that so I'd a 1km walk back to the car.

Pedantic in me ^^^

Did our local one too yesterday. Was going to do the same & head to jacuzzi, but Sundays are water-babies or some type of parent & baby lessons. So gave it a miss as usually a bit noisy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Sitting down finally to some RealHousewives nonsense :D

While the cat's away..!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,779 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

northgirl wrote: »
    Sitting down finally to some RealHousewives nonsense :D

While the cat's away..!

Which HW's ?

Great escape from reality for a bit , enjoy !

• Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Heading off to meet up with friends :) my HW favs are Auckland, Beverley Hills and Orange County :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Settling down to watch Gnome Alone on the tv.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement