Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Too much hair in the wrong places!

• 13-06-2013 7:18pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hubby is in his forties. Hairy ears, nose hair and bushy eyebrows which are manageable enough with a small scissors and a tweesers

I am open to suggestions on easier or more longterm solutions to these but there is another issue.......
    hair on shaft of penis (the bottom inch). Any suggestions on how to remove this? painlessly and without spending a fortune on an expert ie that he can do himself?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭eurokev

Put a razor in your vag

• Registered Users Posts: 16,245 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Hubby is in his forties. Hairy ears, nose hair and bushy eyebrows which are manageable enough with a small scissors and a tweesers

I am open to suggestions on easier or more longterm solutions to these but there is another issue.......
    hair on shaft of penis (the bottom inch). Any suggestions on how to remove this? painlessly and without spending a fortune on an expert ie that he can do himself?

I shave mine with a razor, manscaping is a painless procedure, just like shaving the face up and down with the razor and never to the side and there will be no danger of cutting himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

Dont let the poor soul go near VEET hair removal cream (read all the comments for some proper giggles)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B000KKNQBK

Example:
    Probably the first thing you will notice after using this product is the pain. Although as a man I lack the required experience, I'm going to estimate that using this product is at least eleven times more painful than childbirth.
    Imagine sticking a rusty razor blade into your favourite eye, before tying your hands behind your back. Then imagine that you use the entrenched razor blade to slice open a raw onion. All the while being butt naked. This product is slightly more painful than that.

However if we ignore the blinding, crippling and debilitating pain I should point out that this product is remarkably effective. Before, all manner of organisms great and small lived down there, now nothing can grow; not even on a cellular level. Sadly this includes my genitalia; I've spent the last four hours staring fixedly at Carol Vorderman's arse, all to no avail. My tinkywinkleton hasn't even so much as perked up, so if my review seems a bit harsh, it's only because I wanted children.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭changeling

Too much information....:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Nialler15

Buy a small rechargeable clippers. You will get one in tk Maxx for between 10 and 20 euro. Does the job for me perfectly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

The stubble can itch like hell, waxing would be smoother but hardly painless.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,776 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

I'm sorry to hear yore fella has hair growing on 80% of his shaft, however it should not be waxed or shaven back to bare skin, too many potential problems with the regrowth. Electric trimming in the direction of the hair is the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭maguic24

changeling wrote: »
    Too much information....:eek:

Oh give over! It's a genuine question and her husbands not the only one with hair problems down there. I have awful problems with ingrown hairs and everything, it's like the Amazon rain forest, except the more you trim/wax/shave the thicker it grows back. >.<

OP, my advice would be get your husband to go to a professional or buy an electric trimmers. You can get special trimmers for the ear/nose/etc.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 63 ✭✭susanlinda823

Get him an electric shaver and shave that mess!

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

While in the shower, I slap some shaving foam all over and mach 3 the shaft and the town halls.

I once used a tweezer to pluck the hairs off the shaft. My eyes watered with pain and my lad has never forgiven me. Do not attempt this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭jeanrose770

I would say your best/cheapest/longterm options are

TWEEZERS
    or
    RAZOR

Pluck it or shave it. The choices are yours. Obviously one is less painful than the other :)
    ...looks like it is time for some "manscaping"

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭parkerpen

TMI

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭parkerpen

In fact, Far Too Much Information.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭manjosh

Soap the area and razor it. Works well.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Temppe

Make sure you don't shave too close though - I can say from personal experience that ingrown hairs down there can be... well I'll spare you the details. Just make sure it doesn't happen!!

Advertisement