Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stag Ideas Needed

• 17-08-2007 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hey Everybody,

I presume this is the best place to post this.

But has anyone got any ideas for a good place in Ireland for a stag weekend? I reckon there will be 30-40 people from mid-twenties up to mid-fifties.

By the way, Kilkenny is not an option.

Any ideas would be great!!

Tks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,031 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I recomment paint balling. We went paintballing last weekend for one of the lads at works stag and it was great craic. I still have the bruises from it. :) The place we went to was delta force in wexford. The place is really out of the way though. I'm talking the back arse of the back arse of nowhere. It can be expensive enough though. It was €40 a head for us and paintballs are €10 for 100.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Berbatov I recommend scoring a few goals ffs and helping out my fantasy team. :\

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Berbatov wrote: »
    Hey Everybody,

I presume this is the best place to post this.

But has anyone got any ideas for a good place in Ireland for a stag weekend? I reckon there will be 30-40 people from mid-twenties up to mid-fifties.

By the way, Kilkenny is not an option.

Any ideas would be great!!

Tks

Hi,

A good idea is to forget worrying about where to go and put it in the hands of Mysterytrips. They will collect you and bring you to a Mystery destination, organise all transport, accommodation and activities...it is great craic. Think their website is www.mysterytrips.ie

my fellah went to odd in cavan last year and they had a great time. they do lots of different activities in one place-you could choose a few hours or up to a full day. My fellah did hovercrafting and buggy racing and some other things.
    www.odd.ie
    its in co. cavan but close to Carrick on Shannon or Sligo-my lads went to Carrick and really enjoyed the weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 GerardH

I've been to ODD, they're really cool and the hovercrafting is brilliant. You would need to stay a bit away-at leas an hour or so in order to get good nightlife-or you could just make a day of it. But it is a really good adventure centre with loads of options.

I've also been on a trip with mysterytrips.ie for a stag and I have to say it was one of the best stags I've been on. We were sent to Berlin where we had a savage weekend, the whole thing was really well organised and very good value. I think they do trips in Ireland though as well as ones abroad

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 498 ✭✭Splainc

I am in the same both in the new year so any new ideas?

I am from Wexford so that is out and was only at ODD in Cavan a couple of weeks ago for another stag (great laugh)

Splainc wrote: »
    I am in the same both in the new year so any new ideas?

I am from Wexford so that is out and was only at ODD in Cavan a couple of weeks ago for another stag (great laugh)

i want to organise odd for a stag of maybe 30-40 people, where is the best place to stay??

Advertisement