Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gift Sites [lots o' links!]

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Kent Brockman

Milly33 wrote: »
    Hello

Just wondering if anyone would know of a good online place where you can get good quality kids hoodies or tshirts printed. I am hoping to get some printed for my newphews with their fav character on them perhaps..

thanks in advance:)

http://www.tshirtstudio.com/hoodies/custom-printed-kids-hoodies
    This site lets you design your own and seem reasonably (though I have never used them)

• Registered Users Posts: 36 garlicmayo

A really great and relatively new gift site is

www.peoplelovepresents.com

It went live this year and is the brainchild of two cousins from Ireland. They have already wona number of awards and most recently have been shortlisted for Images "Entrepreneur of the Year" and another award for the MBA.

They offer brilliant, funky ideas to people who just don't know what to get as a gift for someone. Items are affordable to pricey and all stem from reputable companies.

Check it out.. I've bought some great stuff on here.

They have also recently launched a new iphone App as well "Ask the Gift Genies"... something a little different and they send you a personal reply to your query... LOVE THEM!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,637 ✭✭✭Milly33

Would anyone know of a place to get Audio Books in perticular Benny Hill but that also accepts laser

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Malimas

Present for New Moms and babies :) and personalised Bling Bling stuff
    www.NappyCakeGift.com

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭SuiteCheex

During a trip round the North coast last year I paid a visit to the Bushmills Distillery. In the gift shop they have a 12 year old Distillery Blend that is only available in the shop, but they can personalise the bottle. I didn't have a reason to buy a bottle when I was there but I kept note as I thought this would make a great gift idea.

Friends of mine recently had a baby boy and his Christening is coming up in a couple of weeks. I was struggling to think of what to get him and then I remembered about the whiskey. I thought you could only buy the bottle in the shop in Bushmills, but I gave them a call and it turns out they can deliver to anywhere in Ireland.

The bottle has just arrived in the post and I must say, I'm really chuffed with it. I've attached a picture. Hopefully it will be well received.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

http://www.gagababy.ie/ county colours in babywear, love it!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement