Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Itb (I know again) sorry. Aaron riding training

• 20-04-2019 8:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi, I know this topic has been done to death now at this stage on the forum and I have read all of them. The reason I wanted to post my own one is a recommendation I got from a work friend and I hadn’t really seen the name mentioned here.

He recommended Arron Riding training, has anybody any dealings with them before. I will more than likely be doing my test in the finglas center as it’s local to me and I see Arron are near there.

Sorry again for the repetitive post.

G

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Cian_ok

Geoff86 wrote: »
    He recommended Arron Riding training, has anybody any dealings with them before. I will more than likely be doing my test in the finglas center as it’s local to me and I see Arron are near there.

I did my IBT with Peter, and a refresher the morning of the test with Eric. Both brilliant. And I passed first time :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Both are highly experienced riders and instructors. Highly recommended.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Paulw

I did my IBT with Peter. Excellent training. Well worth considering.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭j.s. pill II

+1 for Peter

A gas man

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Sunny_1

I did the IBT with Peter, refresher with John two years later and then the pretest with Eric before passing test first time. Can't recommend them enough!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

Did my IBT refresher and my pre-test with Eric and passed first time. Absolutely cracking instructors and a sound pair of lads.

Cannot recommend enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Geoff86

Thanks for all the feedback guys really appreciate it. Obviously want to try and get the best training I can get.

Advertisement