Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Videos on Veganism

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,473 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 7,981 ✭✭✭Unearthly

_Brian wrote: »

Bit rich coming from a guy complaining about trolls in a farmer forum to then post this in a Veg*n forum

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Unearthly wrote: »
    Bit rich coming from a guy complaining about trolls in a farmer forum to then post this in a Veg*n forum

No offence intended but I believe you are mistaken. Afaik the poster has not detailed anything about 'trolls'. If I remember correctly he detailed the behaviour of a small number of extremists. No one can pretend that they don't exist tbh.

Considering some of the ****e visited in the F&F forum by comparison that video is at least relevant to the thread title imo. But there you go.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,473 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

I saw a thread title “videos on Veganism” and I thought I’d contribute,

I genuinely don’t remember, could you post a link to where I said anything about trolls ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,981 ✭✭✭Unearthly

You said a poster was looking for a reaction - ie, a troll

But sure look if you think it's appropriate to say I'm ruining the world then fire away if you get your kicks that way

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

You said a poster was looking for a reaction - ie, a troll

But sure look if you think it's appropriate to say I'm ruining the world then fire away if you get your kicks that way

Tbh Uneathly no one said that

• Registered Users Posts: 8,666 ✭✭✭Worztron

_Brian wrote: »
    The usual garbage from Alltime10s.

---

Responses to that video:

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

Advertisement