Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gaulmoylestown Lake ?

• 13-03-2019 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Looking for information on Gaulmoylestown Lake i believe its private but who do i contact for permission to fish there ? Any info would be appricated thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭twin_beacon

JayMeleady wrote: »
    Looking for information on Gaulmoylestown Lake i believe its private but who do i contact for permission to fish there ? Any info would be appricated thanks

There is a new guy in charge of the lake, unfortunately I don't have his number. Your best bet is to join the carp fishing Ireland group on Facebook, you'll get the number there.
    The lake doesn't take individual bookings any more, as far as i remember you have to book the whole lake for the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 JayMeleady

Ok I'll have a look at that group, so i wont be able to just do a days fishing on my own, the entire lake needs to be booked ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭twin_beacon

JayMeleady wrote: »
    Ok I'll have a look at that group, so i wont be able to just do a days fishing on my own, the entire lake needs to be booked ?

That was the situation up to around a year ago anyway. The lads in the facebook group will know anyway.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 1,333 Mod ✭✭✭✭croo

Sorry for reviving an old thread, but I happen acroioss this myself and I do fish the lake myself & thought it some of the advice might be dated.

According to Dave Brennan (if anyone needs his number they can PM me) who runs it
    Gaulmoylestown lake is open to day tickets on most Saturday’s but must be pre booked.
    and there are no need to book the entire lake.
    Sundays are reserved for matches; usually "open" but during Covid these are restricted to club members only.

Advertisement