Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Know More About Your Elves #3 - Sundew

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,823 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sundew , no , it wasn't meant to be a yes or no question , love detailed answers :D

A long walk along the shore or a walk down main street window shopping ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Sundew , no , it wasn't meant to be a yes or no question , love detailed answers :D

A long walk along the shore or a walk down main street window shopping ?

Ha! Ha! I don’t half go on sometimes....you should have seen my Santa letters when I was a kid! :D

Love my window shopping although I don’t get the chance to do as much of it anymore, and I also love going for a walk along the seashore especially on a blustery day!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,823 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sundew wrote: »
    Ha! Ha! I don’t half go on sometimes....you should have seen my Santa letters when I was a kid! :D

Love my window shopping although I don’t get the chance to do as much of it anymore, and I also love going for a walk along the seashore especially on a blustery day!

I was thinking after I had asked the question , that both walks are ideal , at different times , so , sorry for the bad question !

And I think we all (well , I used to ! ) wrote essay like letters to Santa :D

Thank for answering :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Favourite Banks Holiday?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Favourite book?

Favourite author?

Favourite childhood book? :)

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

With the weekend that has just gone, have you ever had a Shamrock Shake, and if so, what did you think of it?

Finally catching up here after a few days!
    Loughc wrote: »
    Favourite Banks Holiday?

To be honest I dont really have a favourite but you if I had to choose it would be the Easter bank holiday, as my birthday every now and again coincides with that weekend! In my previous job it also meant 2 four day weeks, and was a great time to apply for holidays!
    I do like August as it’s the last hurrah before the end of Summer and there is always some good festivals on around the country to check out!

Toots wrote: »
    With the weekend that has just gone, have you ever had a Shamrock Shake, and if so, what did you think of it?

Believe it or not but I’ve never had a shamrock shake! Must try one out but might have to wait until 2020 to do so!
    Toots would it be worth the wait?:)

Posy wrote: »
    Favourite book?

Favourite author?

Favourite childhood book? :)

Favourite book...think it would have to be Jane Eyre as I have read it about 5 times starting when I was 12. I’ m also a big travel book fan and pour over them before I head away on hols. Love rough guides and the DK ones...nothing better then flicking through a DK travel guide on a cold Winters evening!

Favourite author....Roald Dahl. Currently re-reading all my old books to my little one!

Favourite childhood book....it’s a toss up between two. Love “The Secret Garden” by Frances H Burnett. It was the first book my Nana gave me when I was about 8 and I adored it. The other one would be Danny the Champion of the World by Roald Dahl.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Sundew wrote: »
    Believe it or not but I’ve never had a shamrock shake! Must try one out but might have to wait until 2020 to do so!
    Toots would it be worth the wait?:)

I quite like them, and so does my hubby, so I’d say if you get the chance, do try one! Unfortunately I’ve noticed in recent years that a lot of the McDonalds aren’t doing them, despite having a sign up saying they are :(

Actually, on that note, what’s your favourite milkshake?

• Advertisement
Advertisement