Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Alliance of American Football 2019

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,990 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

eagle eye wrote: »
    You have to go like college football to have any chance of succeeding. Nobody wants to watch pro football with bad players.
    They need to all go to the spread offense and run up the scores. People love high scoring games, it's why redzone has gotten so big, and they'll sit down and watch the AAF if it's entertaining.

Every decade and a half or so a new league comes along and flounders after a season or less.

I can't see how an XFL 2.0 in February 2020 would be any more successful than the AAF.

I don't think being like college football is an answer, college football has been around for well over a century, it's got more to it than high scores.

I truly believe that the market does not exist for a sub par league, especially one that starts straight after the NFL.

Advertisement