Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

De Dietrich Oven Repair Dublin

• 14-12-2011 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

I have a 10 year year De Dietrich Pyroclean oven which needs new fan and possibly door seal
    2 questions
    Is it worth repairing
    Does somebody here know a qualified repairman for it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 HJosephineK

EyeCake wrote: »
    I have a 10 year year De Dietrich Pyroclean oven which needs new fan and possibly door seal
    2 questions
    Is it worth repairing
    Does somebody here know a qualified repairman for it
    Hi,
    Did u get answers 2 ur questions?
    I am also looking for a repairman 2 fix my de Dietrich oven.
    Txs

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭anuprising

de detrich is worth fixing - what area are you in ?

anuprising wrote: »
    Cabinteely, Dublin 18
    Do u repair these ovens?

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭anuprising

yes I do I will send my number in private message

Txs again
    The knob on the front of the oven is loose & seems not connected, as when I try to turn it to activate the fan oven, it doesn't work.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 megantwomey

similar electrical prob de dietrich pyroclean single oven will i repair or buy new think element gone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 LStafford

Hi There,

I actually have exactly the same problem with my oven - fan stopped working (seems to come off the bar it rotates on), and the seal is a little damaged due, I think to a fault in on of the door levers.
    I'm in South County Dublin as well.
    If you could fix this could you send me your number please!

Thanks

L

Please send any numbers by PM.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Innyquest

I now have a problem with selector switch on De Dietrich pyroclean oven - any one found a repair person in south dublin - Cabinteely Area?

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Deepwell

I have a 12 year old De Dietrich pyrotech double oven which has worked well up till now.

The main oven thermostat has failed. I've checked with parts and it will take 2 weeks to get in stock. Don't suppose anyone knows of a more readily available compatible thermostat? +2 weeks is a long time to be without an oven.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭dak

I have a 15 uear old Pyro Dietrich . Small oven is fine but main oven not heating .. fan is working fine. Anyone had a similar problem. Is it likely to be either the element or thermostat as control panel is working ?

Haven't had anyone out to look as considering buying a Neff Oven

Dak

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Deepwell

If the oven is not heating then it more likely to be the element (or a control relay on the circuit board) than the thermostat.

Found out it was my element as the thermostat was ok on non-fan oven modes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭Solair

Definitely worth fixing, they're a really expensive appliance to replace.
    You're looking at over a grand for a double-oven with pyroclean.

If you're having trouble getting the parts in Ireland, it'd be worth Googling on www.google.fr for "Pièces de rechange" (spare parts) + de Dietrich. as they are a much more common appliance brand in France than in the UK and Ireland.

http://www.1001pieces.com/boutique/recherche_resultats.cfm?code_lg=lg_fr&mot=de-dietrich for example.

De Dietrich's appliance business was sold to the Fagor-Brandt group http://www.fagorbrandt.com/en/marques/brandt.html

Brandt and it's other brands are pretty big in France (and Spain) and elsewhere in Europe, although you rarely see them here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 pirateboard

Hi. My De Dietrich single oven ump616e1/1 was switched off at the mains. This has happened before with now rpoblem other than the clock. This time the hob works and the ove doesn't. The clock flashes and below it is a symbol like n - 0 Anyone know about this?

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭JASOND29

dimpco have the agency for de dietrich can be contacted on 01 8424833 if you need service. fagor who own de dietrich was suppliced until recently by c and f qudrant and were excellent appliances with most of there stuff haveing 5 year parts and labour gurantee free but think the fagor brand is lost to ireland now unless some other company take up the agency

• Registered Users Posts: 2 pirateboard

Thanks for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Chapman1974

Hi, im looking for a de dietrich repair done in Ratoath

Double pyro clean oven, the problem is the small micro switch on the main oven door, the switch is broken and the fan wont come on because the oven thinks the door is open.

If anyone can repair please let me know.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 GPR

Hi Anuprising,

I have replacement hinges for a De Detrich Pyro Oven. I see you can undertake repairs on these ovens. Can you do the necessary replacement hinge fitting work and if so what would the charge be?

[Mod]Reply by PM please[/Mod]

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭clonagam

Hi Anuprising,

De Dietrich pyro-clean, double, built in oven, not working. Think circuit board fault. Heard from Boards that you carry out repairs. Can you contact me please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 chobbesrules

Hi Clonagam,

Have you had any success with your De Dietrich oven repair by Anuprising? I have similar issues with my combi Oven/MicroWave, the fan is no longer working and causes the oven to blow the fuse.

Thanks,

JB

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 vincent Moran

any one have a name for some one to fix the fan on a 10 year old De Dietrich oven.
    Thanks and happy Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 eibracken

Hi, I have a De Dietrich double oven model no. FX5847E32. The top oven has been cutting out recently. Sometimes switching it on and off works and it comes back on. The top oven has now stopped working all together and shows what looks like an error code FFF in the display. I'm looking to see if anybody can help and knows of anyone who repairs De Dietrich.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭belinda502

Hi,
    Hope it is ok to bump this thread. I have a 12 year old De Dietrich induction hop and two of the rings are no longer working. There doesn't seem to be a service agent for them in Ireland any more. Went onto www.kai.ie but they don't seem to service De Detrich - any contact details for an agent in Ireland would be appreciated thanks.

Hi Belinda,
    I have a De Dietrich pyroclean oven which gave me trouble in 2014. I found a repairman from Co. Meath who fixed it at that time.
    I don't believe I am permitted by the rules to give his name here and I don't know how to get it to you otherwise. He may not be still in business though.

Clonagam

clonagam wrote: »
    Hi Belinda,
    I have a De Dietrich pyroclean oven which gave me trouble in 2014. I found a repairman from Co. Meath who fixed it at that time.
    I don't believe I am permitted by the rules to give his name here and I don't know how to get it to you otherwise. He may not be still in business though.

Clonagam
    You can PM the name if you wish.

dolanbaker

Don't know how to PM!

Clonagam

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭oconnorw

material wrote:
    You could also check the over-temp safety cut-out on some De Dietrich pyrolitic / pyro-clean ovens.

Hi could someone please Private message me the name of someone who can service de Dietrich. Thanks

Advertisement