Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Options

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 51,708 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Delirium wrote: »

You're welcome minty, I decided to let you have this one.

:P:P

happy Friday, Sephers!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Happy Friday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,225 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Happy Happy Hoppy :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Gway outta that, happy me hoop

Gway outta that, happy me hoop

Mwah :P

Ah I do love Gremy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Greetings and a happy Saturday to my friends and victims

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Heyo Rube, hope you are ok

hey there Grem how are you today?

• Advertisement

Are people who live in time zones where it's currently 2.17pm allowed here?

Are people who live in time zones where it's currently 2.17pm allowed here?

Of course, time is pretty much irrelevant here!.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Only if you bring cake.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Only if you bring cake.

Even if it's yellow cake? Brass Eye told me it's bad.

Even if it's yellow cake? Brass Eye told me it's bad.

I'll take yellow to mean madeira, bring it on, only been warned about yellow snow

#NotSephers :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Happy Friday Noccers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Happy Friday Noccers!

Bleurgh sunny too, yuck :pac:

Happy Happy Hoppy Friday my lovelies :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Delirium wrote: »

#NotSephers :pac:

You're welcome again, I let you have it again :pac:

happy weekend nocts (as it is Saturday I thought I would slide that one in lol lol)

Hope you are well Rube :)

Hi all. I just wanted to pop in here and pass on my condolences to you all. I just read about Sphud and I'm so very sorry. I only really spoke with him once here but he seemed a lovely lad. It was very obvious how close you all were when I joined this thread a little while ago.

I could see Sphud had some personal difficulties and that he had opened up to you guys about it and you were very obviously a great support to him, letting him vent, empathising with him and building him up again. I was actually very touched by how close a bunch of internet strangers could be. It felt a bit like intruding on a family which is probably why I didn't post more.

Anyway, it was so clear to me how important ye were to him and him to ye that I just wanted to post and say how sorry I am for your loss.

Thank you. Personally this is awful. That you notice is wonderful

Thank you. Personally this is awful. That you notice is wonderful

You're back and forths with him caught my eye at the time. You seemed particularly empathetic. I can only imagine how you must be feeling. I suppose no one could have really changed his destination. But I know you made his journey a lot less lonely for him. Take care of yourself Gremlin

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,784 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Alas poor Shpud.

Hi all. I just wanted to pop in here and pass on my condolences to you all. I just read about Sphud and I'm so very sorry. I only really spoke with him once here but he seemed a lovely lad. It was very obvious how close you all were when I joined this thread a little while ago.

I could see Sphud had some personal difficulties and that he had opened up to you guys about it and you were very obviously a great support to him, letting him vent, empathising with him and building him up again. I was actually very touched by how close a bunch of internet strangers could be. It felt a bit like intruding on a family which is probably why I didn't post more.

Anyway, it was so clear to me how important ye were to him and him to ye that I just wanted to post and say how sorry I am for your loss.

Looking back, I saw him in tCN. I knew I knew the name. We "bumped" in the "bump" thread- (how ridiculous is that to say now) -didn't know him at all and took a while for me to recognise who he was:o- but even that silly little experience - ah, it's not nice to know now. :(

I saw the thread in AH.

Hard to know what to say here. and whatever I say will be meaningless anyway. Good passage to the next life Sphud and may your god be with you, always. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Alas poor Shpud.
    Indeed. Sad.

• Advertisement

No Happy Friday from del minto :eek: ? le gasp

Happy Friday :pac:

Advertisement