Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DuffyGW34 Matchday Thread

1252627282931»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,552 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Well Etheridge c kinda worked out,65 pts no hits and wild card for next week

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

54 on wildcard. Seems pretty average. Could have been better. Kolasinac not playing, captained Son over Sterling.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,198 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

46. Pre wildcard team would have got 71 if I captained Salah.

• Went triple Brighton on my WC.

Made sense. They needed 2 draws in these two game to guarantee safety.

I thought they’d be up to the task.

There weren’t.

Cardiff right back in the race now.

I’ll not captain Duffy again and I’m not looking forward to triple Brighton defence next week. If they conceded 7 to Bournemouth and Cardiff them I’m afraid of what might happen at the weekend.

I’d take 6 points from the three of them right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

All out on 61. Reasonably happy.

What I find funny is I did a -4 to get Ryan in as I was worried about having to play Guaita vs Man City. Turns out Guaita's 2 pointer was double what Ryan did in two matches with Bournemouth and Cardiff. Funny ol' game.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭claw

49 (-20) in the end. Would have got 94 if I had left it alone and captained Mane as I had all 3 Bournemouth players :D Would like to say I am happy going forward as I have plenty of doubles but no idea what is going to happen now.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,852 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Even though my pre-WC team got in the high 70s, I've got to be ok with 56.

Up 14 places to 54.

Kinda miraculous in a way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Sawduck wrote: »
    Ah come on lad that's a bit harsh, it's not their faults you choose the wrong players

I was joking, its Fantasy Football its not important.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,552 ✭✭✭Cartman78

45 on WC...not HEWT at all at all.

Deeney cancelling out the contributions of double Brighton defence :-)

Back to 36K and now 25 points behind in my main money league - basically lost all the ground I'd clawed back in the last 2 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

52 on wildcard. Decisions to make now. Was all set for BB next week but I'm really not inspired by my bench so might play TC instead and BB the following week. I thought I had planned for this!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,078 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

40 on wildcard. What a disaster of a gameweek. Not putting Sterling in has made it even worse as I feel he's going to end the season well now.

Down 13k places to 52k. Totally demotivated towards FPL now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

I’m never captain a Brighton player again or an Irishman lol

• Registered Users Posts: 35,852 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

while i never even considered Duffy as captain, Brighton had one of the best defensive records in the League. not one person could've predicted they'd let in 7 and score none over 2 home games against a Bournemouth who should've been on the beach, and a Cardiff side who simply aren't very good.

insane week.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,507 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

SlickRic wrote: »
    while i never even considered Duffy as captain, Brighton had one of the best defensive records in the League. not one person could've predicted they'd let in 7 and score none over 2 home games against a Bournemouth who should've been on the beach, and a Cardiff side who simply aren't very good.

insane week.

Bournemouth were only on 38 points at the time. I'd be worried if any team thought that was enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,129 ✭✭✭✭km79

The Cardiff game is no longer an easy game for Liverpool imo
    That is now a huge game for Cardiff and they have momentum.
    This is exactly the type of game you do not want when challenging for the title on the back of a midweek euro 1/4 final

Looking at Cardiff's next 3 fixtures actually they have a chance.........anyone who brought in etheridge instead of Ryan willbe happier. I might get Camarasa in for 36 if I can't afford Babel.......

Advertisement