Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McClusky New Album

• 11-04-2019 2:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭

End of Sept apparently

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

End of Sept apparently

Wonderful news. Have been dying for a follow up to "The Difference Between Me and You Is that I'm Not on Fire" for ever. Although "how to stop your brain in an accident" was pretty cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭UrbanSprawl

Wonderful news. Have been dying for a follow up to "The Difference Between Me and You Is that I'm Not on Fire" for ever. Although "how to stop your brain in an accident" was pretty cool.

"how to stop your brain in an accident" is future of the left as you probably already know but they are synonymous,think its really just falco being being the common denominator but their past output is sadly a bit overlooked.

Topical song black hole sun being discovered

• Registered Users Posts: 14,308 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

I wasn't mad into them, but I do love this song. Mainly down the vocals from around the 1:30 mark onwards.

ANDFLYINGISFEAFULOFFMEEAHHH

The Thin Air

@thethinair

We're hosting the first ever Dublin show from the mighty Mclusky* @WorkmansDublin on Saturday, September 7th. Another Irish show to be announced this week.
    :cool:

This album is full of pure brilliance.The latest album from falkos side project Christian Fitness.

• Advertisement
Advertisement