Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Maamturks 2018

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,723 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

tphase wrote: »
    completely clear right now :)
    rain forecast overnight but clearing about 5-6am

A nice clear fine day would be very much appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭TheBody

I can't wait to get going! This is my first time to attepmt this hike.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭tphase

A nice clear fine day would be very much appreciated!
    and an easterly wind to give you a push....

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,723 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Well I hope everyone made it back safely and had a decent day, even if the weather was horrendous most of the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭TheBody

I’m delighted to have finished on my first attempt.

The climb after the col of dispondancy nearly killed me.

I’m about to head out for a well deserved feed and a few drinks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭Neady83

Another Turks challenge over and another fantastic job by the NUIG Mountaineering Club. Every volunteer had a kind word to say and a smile on their face despite the cold and fog.

Hope everyone got through the challenge and got off the mountains safely.

p.s. they pushed the checkpoint on Leenane hill up that little hill this year, very cruel :D

Advertisement