Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New UFO video from that DOD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Apparently this one has been out in public for the past 3 years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

More footage is coming out this week from TTSA and the US Department of defence. TTSA is claiming Metabunk and Mike West will be unable to debunk this footage. I am interested.

Not a single debunker they also said will be able to debunk the videos, they claim on Twitter and they claim it change history for the next 100 years. A bold claim we have to wait and see if this true?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Youtube is full of wild UFO claims, this will be the derinite one until the next definite one.

Ipso wrote: »
    Youtube is full of bild UFO claims, this will be the derinite one until the next definite one.

The Pentagon already announced they studied UFOs in 2017. Why you so hesitant to accept reality? They studied the phenomenon and highly trained fighter pilots confirmed the encounters were real, not imaginary.

• Advertisement

The Pentagon already announced they studied UFOs in 2017. Why you so hesitant to accept reality? They studied the phenomenon and highly trained fighter pilots confirmed the encounters were real, not imaginary.

Not the Bigelow pay back nonsense again.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,548 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

TTSA is claiming Metabunk and Mike West will be unable to debunk this footage.
    So?

You claim we'll be unable to debunk things; then we debunk things. How is this different?

Ipso wrote: »
    Not the Bigelow pay back nonsense again.

Stop reading Skeptic blogs, Bigelow industries had done work for Nasa and Defence department before the contract was rewarded. Bigelow also carried out his own studies in the 90s investigating UFOs and he spend millions doing so. He was a perfect choice, he had facilities in place to keep records and house materials safely

The program was created by Harry Reid and a number of other senators. Bigelow is a billionaire he doesn't need the money.

They had a mandate to investigate UFOs, Elizondo the head of the program, worked with General Mattis in Iraq he is a highly credentialed intelligence officer. He also revealed there other UFO programs but he said there highly classified and information they have is on the need to know basis.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭fxotoole

Meh. Not even slightly convincing. And I say that as a believer in ET

More footage is coming out this week from TTSA and the US Department of defence. TTSA is claiming Metabunk and Mike West will be unable to debunk this footage. I am interested.

Any link to this news? Can't find much

• Advertisement

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Any link to this news? Can't find much

It just there twitter feed https://twitter.com/TTSA_Agent_001

“I just had a lightbulb moment - what if our minds are the gateway for the others to enter earth - we are the portals for them to get here ! Out consciousness connects with there from large distances away and they utilize us for transportation

“Perhaps the Aports are materials they are sending over to us with there connection to our minds - hive mind styles- and this is also the same way they are able to manifest themselves over here - with the power of our minds to help them get here - almost like a beacon

“They need living things on earth to traverse here - we act as a way to transport things in and out of earth with our consciousness - and perhaps that’s why we got seeded here - to be hive mind connected with the rest of the planets that they control and manage”

giphy.gif

Wouldn’t hold my breath if I were you unless it was to really hang on to a great rip.

Overheal wrote: »
    “I just had a lightbulb moment - what if our minds are the gateway for the others to enter earth - we are the portals for them to get here ! Out consciousness connects with there from large distances away and they utilize us for transportation

“Perhaps the Aports are materials they are sending over to us with there connection to our minds - hive mind styles- and this is also the same way they are able to manifest themselves over here - with the power of our minds to help them get here - almost like a beacon

“They need living things on earth to traverse here - we act as a way to transport things in and out of earth with our consciousness - and perhaps that’s why we got seeded here - to be hive mind connected with the rest of the planets that they control and manage”

giphy.gif

Wouldn’t hold my breath if I were you unless it was to really hang on to a great rip.

Oh FFS - they're veering into Stephen Greer territory now with all this mindfulness shyte

• Registered Users Posts: 12,420 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Ran by someone whos either a troll or someone who is completely insane.

To the stars academy, enough said.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,420 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

So we've hit peak crazy. Cheerful Spring believes theories by a person who believes the following

"Part of me thinks there are absolutely 0 entities found regarding real non-human UFOs - that all encounters are drones sent from the future to help us - there are no physical beings im starting to think - just their projections from the future or past through quantum entanglement"

"I’m going to make a bold statement - all UFOs are technology. The Makers of this technology are either Future Us - OR Entities that live in our Oceans in the Mother Ships"

"And another question I have is - do the mother ships underwater - have another bigger mother ship out in space that it docks with???"

"Resources - and brining it back to the mothership under water - question is - where r those motherships coming from - are they cloaked when they go through our atmosphere and just his in the water or..."

Get some help chief.

I am still tickled about how perfect that Elon musk gif is for the situation. *toke* “...I mean yeah maybe”

They have announced a history channel documentary series, be six parts and new evidence will be presented there in May.

https://deadline.com/2019/03/unidentified-history-channel-ufo-series-luis-elizondo-1202574326/

The Nal wrote: »
    So we've hit peak crazy. Cheerful Spring believes theories by a person who believes the following

"Part of me thinks there are absolutely 0 entities found regarding real non-human UFOs - that all encounters are drones sent from the future to help us - there are no physical beings im starting to think - just their projections from the future or past through quantum entanglement"

"I’m going to make a bold statement - all UFOs are technology. The Makers of this technology are either Future Us - OR Entities that live in our Oceans in the Mother Ships"

"And another question I have is - do the mother ships underwater - have another bigger mother ship out in space that it docks with???"

"Resources - and brining it back to the mothership under water - question is - where r those motherships coming from - are they cloaked when they go through our atmosphere and just his in the water or..."

Get some help chief.

You posting random info out of context. Where the source?

Speculation is normal in UFO circles if you believe the flying objects are non-human vehicles. Its science fiction for you, but within the Pentagon, they discussed and debate these topics and don't care what you think.

Advertisement