Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to buy/ sell a stick? ***READ HERE***

1394041424345»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭robin321

Hi guys, I am looking to buy my first fight stick. At first I looked at second hand and cheaper models. Now I have decided I think I will go for a TE.
    Can anyone recommend a store in Dublin that currently sells TE sticks for good prices?
    Thanks in advance. I'll post if I find one in the meantime.

earlyapex wrote: »
    Hey all,
    I have a Hori HRAP3 for offer.

I have swapped out the 8 face buttons with Sanwa ones and a new ball top too.
    The original buttons and ball are in the original box unused.
    Box and joystick are in perfect condition as its barely used.

Interested.

Well I just went and bought a BlazBlue: Continuum Shift - Arcade FightStick Tournament Edition (2010) for 60€ posted.
    Used but seller says only handful of times, with original packaging. Seems like a semi rare model.
    What you guys think of this as a beginners stick ? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,205 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

hi guys I'm on pc now and looking for a decent stick.. where can I pick one up?

hi guys I'm on pc now and looking for a decent stick.. where can I pick one up?

Hi man, looks like your in the same boat as me.
    I recommend a pre owned tournament edition 360 or ps3 one with minimal wear. A 360 one would be easier to connect to windows as no software required but you can download ds3 tool if you get a ps3 one. I would recommend on with minimal wear but you can replace parts easy.
    If you have more to spend you could go for a newer one. PS4 and XB1 sticks may be more of a task to connect with windows. Hope this helps, as Ive been researching sticks too.

As to where, here is one I was bidding on before I got my blazblue one:

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/272695456181?_trksid=p2060353.m1431.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Hope this helps.

• Advertisement

On a separate note, can anyone reccomend a good site for madcatz TE parts in EU or even Ireland? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭earlyapex

Hi dark-knight, my fight stick referenced earlier is still available.

Originally Posted by earlyapex View Post
    Hey all,

earlyapex wrote: »
    Hi dark-knight, my fight stick referenced earlier is still available.

Originally Posted by earlyapex View Post
    Hey all,

Did you have to import those parts?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rob2D

robin321 wrote: »
    On a separate note, can anyone reccomend a good site for madcatz TE parts in EU or even Ireland? Thanks

https://www.arcadeworlduk.com/

Rob2D wrote: »

Thanks I found what I was looking for @ http://www.arcadewinkel.nl/
    Good customer care there too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭airmax87

looking for a V3 SA or the 360 equiv , €150~ depending on condition

also CEX have a TE2 360 priced wrong if anyones looking

€60 is a steal

https://ie.webuy.com/product.php?sku=SACCMADCATTE7

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Danonino.

Was thinking of selling my TES+ and did a quick search for what they are selling for..... did I miss something. Why are they selling for such crazy prices?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Danonino. wrote: »
    Was thinking of selling my TES+ and did a quick search for what they are selling for..... did I miss something. Why are they selling for such crazy prices?

Madcatz are bust and there's no new ones anymore.

I don't actually know anyone who's PAID those mental prices for one though.

Thought I posted this last week but I didn't

any shells doom

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭shane9fingers

Selling a stick. Check this link for details and pics:
    http://www.adverts.ie/playstation/custom-ps4-arcade-stick/13998091

Have a HRAP EX + some spare buttons
    - needs some new screws and a quick connect for one of the buttons, but otherwise in great nick.

€50 can meet celbridge, ucd area or town

• Registered Users Posts: 5 RRSCH

Selling a barely used Madcatz TE2+ arcade stick. I'm a newlad here so I can't post URLs nor images, but the ad is up on adverts ie, I'll paste the description here

Description

Standard MadCatz TE2+, I haven't made any changes. Bought it 4 and a half months ago but I've barely used it, turns out sticks are not my thing.

I don't know much about arcade sticks, but you can read more about it here - <can't post URLs, google 'madcatz te2+ product guide' and it's the first result> (except this one doesn't have the SFV cover.) Original packing included, there's even some stickers inside.

The stick can be collected in Dublin 7 or somewhere in City Centre. I would rather not do post/courier, but if has to happen the fees will be covered by the buyer.

Advertisement