Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

tk123 wrote: »
    Is Mark going to turn into his dad and turn on Damien? Is he ever going to smile lol?
    He was always fairly grumpy. Charlie, Esther, Mark and Niamh always seem to be angry. You rarely see any of them smile.

I am VERY disappointed Neasa was not in it last nite.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭annieire

max life wrote: »
    He was always fairly grumpy. Charlie, Esther, Mark and Niamh always seem to be angry. You rarely see any of them smile.

I am VERY disappointed Neasa was not in it last nite.:mad:

I have to say that i quiet like Mark, he's cute but not in the obvious poster boy way! ..Its the same with Doug.

Niamh does seem to be cross a lot of the time but i find it amusing the banter they have with Esther.

Ah yeah Neasa ...i've hair envy:o!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭jos28

annieire wrote: »

Ah yeah Neasa ...i've hair envy:o!
    Hair envy !! Jeez its her long legs and thighs that I envy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Sibylla

Turlough and Neasa? :eek:
    Out of all the men they could have put her with. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,627 ✭✭✭Alice1

Sibylla wrote: »
    Turlough and Neasa? :eek:
    Out of all the men they could have put her with. :rolleyes:
    Oh they wouldn't, would they? I don't like the Neasa one (I think it's the incessant, inappropriate smiling) but I wouldn't put her with Turlough. He's sort of .....greasy looking.

And, where oh where is Deegan?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Sibylla

Alice1 wrote: »
    Oh they wouldn't, would they? I don't like the Neasa one (I think it's the incessant, inappropriate smiling) but I wouldn't put her with Turlough. He's sort of .....greasy looking.

And, where oh where is Deegan?
    I read that next week it will be introduced, I cannot see it working at all.
    He is surely old enough to be her father and very creepy.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭A.Tomas

Anyone notice the blonde waitress in McCoys in today's episode.

Pretty fit in Fair City terms. Maybe we'll get a good look at her tomorrow. Yeo!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Rebel1977

Is Oonagh leaving again ? I think she is very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Spoiler Time..

Sunday
    Bob gets 2,000 euro from Seamus to meet Turlough. He tells him to call to the house and not to mention money. Finn is worried that Sarah is taking their fling too seriously. Carol is delighted to get a call from Louie on her mobile. Christy is delighted for Pete when he admits his lust for Dolores. But he is irritated by Wayne's negative attitude towards him.

Ray stands up for Bob when Una questions what he is really doing, saying that he is looking after Turlough to his best ability. Both Finn and Sarah confess to their friends their worry that both parties are taking the fling too seriously and wonder how they are going to get out of it. Pete asks Damien if he will take Cass on and he is persuaded to do so.

Bob takes Seamus to Turlough's house and he begins his session with Seamus. He tells a shocked Mcaleer that he is a fake and that Seamus needs to move on and forgive himself. He makes Bob return the money saying he knew about it all along. Una says a sad goodbye to Keith and tells him that she’ll always think of him. Mark moves out to live with his Trinity friends.

Seamus arrives in McCoys and says goodbye to Carrigstown. He gives a shocked Una 2,000 euro for her work in Africa. Wayne and Dolores fight about her romance with Pete and he moves out of her apartment. He calls to a delighted Damien and moves in with him. When he leaves Pete kisses Dolores. Sarah tells a relieved Finn that she no longer wants to be with him and she wants him to start paying rent. Una says a tearful goodbye to Turlough. Bob and Turlough make a mutually beneficial agreement that Bob will stay for the time being.

Tuesday
    • small_flag_uk.gifarrow.gifChoose your Digital Spy edition:
      UK
      USA
      Australia
      Remember my choice
    • twitter_icon.png
    • you_tube_icon.png
    • feed.png RSS
    • Mobile

ds_logo.png

Home > Soaps > Fair City > Spoiler

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Soaps

mini_show_header_fair_city.jpg

Charlotte is bullied at school

Airs on Tuesday, January 11 2011 20:00 GMT on RTÉ OneBy Ryan Love, Entertainment Reporter

Tweet this Digg this Send to friend More options Soapsfeed.png
    Fair Cityfeed.png

soaps_fair_city_zumo.jpg

Zumo prevents Denzo from taking a call from Decco saying he is not worth talking to. Charlotte goes back to school and stops her mother from being over-protective, saying she'll be fine. Paul berates Rachel for not doing her Irish homework and tells Niamh that they need to stick together. Damien is shocked and unnerved when he receives a birthday card from Suzanne with a kiss on it.

A mortified Denzo messes up another collection for Zumo and he makes him go to Grafton Street to sell the unwanted load. Turlough tells Bob that he is not fooled by Bob's claims that he has made money and knows he is broke. In Vinos, Orla tells Niamh that she needs to get out more and make time for her friends. She agrees to go for drinks with her. Back in Turlough's house, Bob agrees to stay and care for Turlough for 300 euro a week and free-board.

Charlotte's first day back in school turns out to be a nightmare and she is picked on by a bully who teases her about her cancer and wig. She calls her dad. He in turn calls Zumo who goes to where Charlotte is and threatens the bully. She reaps the benefits of being a Bishop. Paul laments to Barry about not having enough time with Niamh and having to teach Rachel Irish. Barry offers to give Rachel grinds.

Pete reminds Dolores that it’s Damien’s birthday tomorrow and he received a card from Suzanne. Neasa meets Turlough again and they connect. Yvonne learns that Paul is under pressure and offers to look after their children. Later he argues with Rachel about her project and Niamh is forced to cancel her plans with Orla so she can look after Ruth. Bob rifles through Turlough's briefcase and makes a discovery.

Wednesday
    Turlough and Neasa cross paths again. Paul organises a romantic night with Niamh and she takes him up wrong thinking she has a night off and organises a ‘girls' night’. Damien takes some time off and annoys Pete so he can go to a counselling session. Bob accosts with the briefcase of newspapers he has about his son's death and accuses Turlough of trying to scam him again. Turlough tells Bob that he knows Bob is hiding something about his son's death and Bob denies it.

Paul reluctantly takes up Yvonne's offer to babysit while he and Niamh have their romantic meal. Damien decides to put the past behind him and celebrate his birthday with Wayne, Dolores and Pete. Wayne can’t hide his disgust at Dolores and Pete's relationship. A disappointed Paul learns that Niamh has organised a girls' night out and does not have the heart to tell her about the meal for two. He tells Yvonne he doesn’t need her. He ends up babysitting the children while the girls party the night away.

Bob tries and fails to apologise to Damien. He later learns that Neasa fancies Turlough and he tells her that Turlough is a cripple. During the party a delighted Carol gets a call from Louie. She pretends to everyone that it’s Christy. The girls decide to do a Come Dine with Me night. Bob agrees to stay with Turlough long-term but warns him he can't change him.

Thursday
    Turlough tells Bob that his bitterness will eat him up and get him nowhere. In Ridgeview, Paul tries to hide his disappointment to a hungover Nimah that he didn’t get to go out with her. Wayne gets annoyed when Damien praises Pete and says that he is out if his mother's league. Neasa asks Vivienne about Turlough's condition and if he'll walk again. Carol tells her to forget about him.

Wayne tries and fails to show Pete up in front of Dolores. Bob tries to get Turlough to go for physiotherapy with Robert. Vivienne learns from the school about Zumo threatening the bully and gives out to Charlotte about it. She discovers that Charlotte has been in touch with her dad and tries to stop her from contacting him again. She confronts Zumo about it and he tells her that if their dad was good enough for them he's good enough for Charlotte. He reveals how Decco was the softest of them and his dad changed that.

Bob reads Turlough's files and confronts him about leaving rehab despite having made progress with walking. Turlough lies saying that he hurt himself even more by doing so. Denzo confides in Zumo that he can't get through to Decco and is worried about him. Vivienne is forced to accept that Charlotte will stay in touch with her dad. She also demands that Vivienne organise a birthday party for her grandmother.

Rachel reveals Paul's failed plan for a night out to a shocked Niamh. She approaches Paul and arranges a date at the weekend with Paul. At Dolores and Carol's suggestion, Damien and Pete go into business together. Vivienne confides to Barry about her concerns for Charlotte. Bob tests Turlough again and realises he is not faking his illness.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Loved last night with Turlough and Bob - a new fantastic double act in the making.

Even though foxy Dolores needs a man - I don't think it should be Pete - he's prone to back ache she'd have no fun at all with him. I thought she might a have a little go on Tommy or Louie (for fun).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

A.Tomas wrote: »
    Anyone notice the blonde waitress in McCoys in today's episode.

Pretty fit in Fair City terms. Maybe we'll get a good look at her tomorrow. Yeo!!!

Was she serving behind the bar? Hopefully she'll find our Steven behind there he's been gone too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,357 ✭✭✭✭kippy

deelite wrote: »
    Was she serving behind the bar? Hopefully she'll find our Steven behind there he's been gone too long.

Steven was there as well last night, himself and the blonde!
    I thought McCoys was in trouble? The somehow managed to hire another staff member, although maybe its to cover for Louie.

Loved last night with Turlough and Bob - a new fantastic double act in the making.

Even though foxy Dolores needs a man - I don't think it should be Pete - he's prone to back ache she'd have no fun at all with him. I thought she might a have a little go on Tommy or Louie (for fun).

Oi... you are picking my favourite men!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭xalot

Has Dolores ever had a thing with Leo? think they'd make a good fun pair. I like Pete though.
    Really loved the scenes with Bod and Turlough last night, feels like it's building to something interesting.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

Is he claiming disability for his back, i thought they said a good while back that he could not work, but if memory serves me right he has done work. Maybe a story for the script writers and which might be a wake up call to many might be he been caught up by with the department of social welfare.

kippy wrote: »
    Steven was there as well last night, himself and the blonde!
    I thought McCoys was in trouble? The somehow managed to hire another staff member, although maybe its to cover for Louie.

Looks like more shoddy work by those responsible for putting the programme together.

Deise Tom wrote: »
    Is he claiming disability for his back, i thought they said a good while back that he could not work, but if memory serves me right he has done work. Maybe a story for the script writers and which might be a wake up call to many might be he been caught up by with the department of social welfare.

No he was given the go ahead to go back working and is not claiming anything anymore. He got a doctors certificate when he went for the job at the Garage that he was fit to resume working.:)

Sometimes new people appear working in Vino's, the H P and McCoys.

She was there with Steve alright pretending to talk.:pac:

Wearing a white blouse, and you could see her(black I believe) bra strap!:cool:

angel01 wrote: »
    No he was given the go ahead to go back working and is not claiming anything anymore. He got a doctors certificate when he went for the job at the Garage that he was fit to resume working.:)

Miracles do happen so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

Should have said before, that I love the new opening credits.....even if I still can't stand Turlough!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Bryan Murray just lifts the show whole show by about 40% when he's in it..

Completely agree - great actor:)

Maybe McAleer should get Turlough to talk to Bill-the-heavy-breather aswell.:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,642 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Yes, although he had waaaaaay too much makeup in the first piano/book scene at the beginning

Has it actually mentioned where Bob went and how he landed on his feet at all? Or can they just not be arsed? It's probably the latter.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,642 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Ha ha that was funny in McCoys.

Fair play to Cardill

A.Tomas wrote: »
    Has it actually mentioned where Bob went and how he landed on his feet at all? Or can they just not be arsed? It's probably the latter.

I have no clue how Bob landed back on his feet - back from the 'backcombing' of his hair for example...where has he been since he was homeless?

And seamus - his right glove was off tonight and there was a very healthy hand there - has anyone discovered if he had a stroke and his left (glove covered) hand has been affected?

amdublin wrote: »
    Ha ha that was funny in McCoys.

Fair play to Cardill

Cardill.

Fab:D:D:D ( would never have thought to spell it that way)

Fittle wrote: »
    I have no clue how Bob landed back on his feet - back from the 'backcombing' of his hair for example...where has he been since he was homeless?

And seamus - his right glove was off tonight and there was a very healthy hand there - has anyone discovered if he had a stroke and his left (glove covered) hand has been affected?

So in Fair City you can turn up with a business coat and a sharp hat and suddenly you're back on your feet. Groovy.:D

• Advertisement

Fittle wrote: »
    Cardill.

Fab:D:D:D ( would never have thought to spell it that way)

LOL

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement