Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Georgia Salpa on today fm

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Ahh she is a good looking girl.. unfortunately she seems to be everywhere at the moment so I think the general public is getting a fed up of her like they are with Glenda Gilsen who would go to the opening of an envelope at the stage if it meant her getting her pic in the newspaper/magazine.. :D

Still a stunning looking girl, has the looks and is making a living from it, so good on her..

Dont ya love the Irish begrudgers??? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

bonerm wrote: »
    Better too than "Glen (or Glenda)?" or the other one in the middle who you'd need to bring a chisel just to find out what her face looks like.

The entire crew of time team and extensive use of the diggers would be required on them.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Dont ya love the Irish begrudgers??? :rolleyes:
    I agree. Those paddies can be quite toxic... :pac:

In fairness though, people can be of a negative opinion without it being begrudgery. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Nodin wrote: »
    The entire crew of time team and extensive use of the diggers would be required on them.....

On two of them maybe, quit slagging Sarah off, her Dad's a butcher you know :)

Here's a better pic ..

A few Irish ladies I'd take over Miss Salpa.

Orla Brady.

Glenda (especially for Terry and Mak :p)

Una Healy.

Hazel O'Sullivan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

OutlawPete wrote: »
    On two of them maybe,

True, true.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭barochoc

On two of them maybe, quit slagging Sarah off, her Dad's a butcher you know :)

Here's a better pic ..

A few Irish ladies I'd take over Miss Salpa.

Orla Brady.

Glenda (especially for Terry and Mak :p)

Una Healy.

Hazel O'Sullivan.

I'm assuming you've more than just a few million in the bank & a private jet then. :confused:

Salpa is one of the best looking women modeling for us today.

The reason I like her so much?

She's not 100% Irish but half Greek if I'm right. That would explain the phenomenally gorgeous dark looks!

Why do a$$holes have to come on here & try make her out to be average or less? What's the point? Lets be honest with ourselves here!!!!

Most in here probably wouldn't get a kick in a stampede but feel qualified to call gorgeous women average & try pull up a few birds they'd choose over her.

Fair play for being able to type in your dreams but that's all they are so enjoy :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Holy feck, Foley's lost some ammount of weight, fair ball to him.

Is he still banned from boards?

barochoc wrote: »
    Most in here probably wouldn't get a kick in a stampede but feel qualified to call gorgeous women average & try pull up a few birds they'd choose over her.

Fair play for being able to type in your dreams but that's all they are so enjoy :D

Eh, how come you get to like Georgia Salpa and that's cool, but when others like different girls, they're dreaming?

Doesn't make sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,715 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Georgia Salpa is most definitely lovely but she must be really bored of her modelling career.

"Georgia it's your agent here, I've a job for you."
    "Oh great, it's late September so it couldn't possibly be another bikini shoot!"
    "Well..."

I feel a bout of bulimia coming on. She is ridiculously gorgeous, ugh and the boobs, oh good god the boobs.

She must be a total bitch
    :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

faigs wrote: »
    That's her job, she's a PR model. I'm sure she wouldn't do it if she didn't want to.

I suspect that she didn't see herself doing that sort of crap when she aspired to being a model...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

Seaneh wrote: »
    Holy feck, Foley's lost some ammount of weight, fair ball to him.

Is he still banned from boards?

lol what did he get banned for ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

duckysauce wrote: »

Being a knob in the Radio forum if I remember correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭wellboy76

duckysauce wrote: »

+1 :D

Oh and I love HIS show!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

I see hundreds of girls very week prettier than her.

I wanna hang around with you for a week

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭barochoc

Eh, how come you get to like Georgia Salpa and that's cool, but when others like different girls, they're dreaming?

Doesn't make sense.

Why come on & disrespect her with comments like "Who you'd choose over her"???

I'd bet my wages this week that you'd have a better chance of pulling Heather from Eastenders after she's had her fill of pints than you would with any of them! :D

Absurdum wrote: »
    I wanna hang around with you for a week

I knew it would work.

Bring some money, I'm broke.

Seriously though, I'm in Grafton St around lunch time most days and I see at least a dozen gorgeous girls each day that would make her look ordinary.

I also see a lot of girls that are dressed averagely and if you stuck them in a bikini and high heels, they too would be model material.

I think a large part of the fact that she is so popular is because every time we see her, she is in a bikini.

She is lovely looking, but not as lovely as the hysteria would have us believe.

StandardToaster will be on soon to batter me :D

barochoc wrote: »
    I'd bet my wages this week that you'd have a better chance of pulling Heather from Eastenders after she's had her fill of pints than you would with any of them! :D

And you'd win your bet.

I don't see your point.

Why does me listing a few Irish girls I think are better looking, mean that I think I would pull them?

Don't see the logic in that.

I knew it would work.

Bring some money, I'm broke.

Seriously though, I'm in Grafton St around lunch time most days and I see at least a dozen gorgeous girls each day that would make her look ordinary.

I also see a lot of girls that are dressed averagely and if you stuck them in a bikini and high heels, they too would be model material.

I think a large part of the fact that she is so popular is because every time we see her, she is in a bikini.

She is lovely looking, but not as lovely as the hysteria would have us believe.

StandardToaster will be on soon to batter me :D

whoa I'm not hanging around with some homeless beggar on Grafton Street

good day to you sir

• Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭Mrmoe

She is absolutely gorgeous:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Maybe when you wake up beside her next morning without her slop she won't be 'all that'.

I'm willing to take that risk. Those funbags are epic.

/nervously steps forward...

Do you think they might be, well, fake? Not jealous (I don't have reason to be :pac:) but they look fake to me...

/runs back into corner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Ah Georgia...pretty much the perfect woman :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Dudess wrote: »

Do you think they might be, well, fake? Not jealous (I don't have reason to be :pac:) but they look fake to me...

/runs back into corner

Jealous much? You just wish yours were as expensive and spherical as Georgias. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

/runs back into corner

I am willing to overlook this point in the context of Georgia as a package.

If the whole package had been plastic fantastic then I'd only let her give me a BJ, possibly.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

/runs back into corner

Are you asking me to personally investigate in a neutral, non-biased fashion?

For statistical purposes, I may need more than one evaluation.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,715 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Yeah but they're fake in the good way.

lol@ the way women think men give a ****e about whether boobies are fake or not

For some men it depends on three circumstances:

- if they're clothed, doesn't matter
    - if they're out, does matter
    - for doing stuff to, does matter

• Advertisement

They look squishy enough not be fakers. But, ya know, I could be wrong!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement