Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Lady in Ashbourne

• 15-11-2010 2:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Ive been to her twice and shes a lovly woman who doesnt use cards just reads your fortune by holding your palm. The 2 times ive been to her shes been spot on and you get a lovly feeling from her. She doesnt take appointments u just knock at her door after 12 on a sat or anytime before 6 i think othertimes.Shes worth a visit

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭BeeJazizWafuls

went to see this woman a while back, and i have to say she was excellent. Told me very personal things no one else would know, the usual, but she really shocked me with this...
    She had been talking about my boyfriend and everything and told me all kinds of things about him, most were completely irrelevant to him. As I was leaving and just about to get into the car she called me back and started telling me she had been wrong and to come back inside. She said she was reading the wrong person, and wasn't talking about my current boyfriend (she actually called him by name at this point, which i hadnt told her), and then told me i was going to meet someone else. I thought she was nuts, me and the boyfriend were supposed to be getting married. She told me why we were going to break up & be careful who I trust.
    Two weeks later, everything with the boyfriend went to shambles, and I met someone knew, & everything she said about him was right. Would recommend her to anybody!

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭alanajane

Oh I like the sound of her, could you please PM me her number or address, what does she charge? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭appleb

alanajane wrote: »
    Oh I like the sound of her, could you please PM me her number or address, what does she charge? Thanks.

Me too please!!

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lilliann888

appleb wrote: »
    Me too please!!
    any one got the details . could you please PM me , thanks
    lilly

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭chirogirl

Went to see this lady today, thought she was very good and well worth a visit especially for 20 euros!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 antique

would love her details please............

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭kylie123

Hi Melissa2010, could you please let me have her number or addresss. I'd love to go and see her. Many thanks.

Ive been to her twice and shes a lovly woman who doesnt use cards just reads your fortune by holding your palm. The 2 times ive been to her shes been spot on and you get a lovly feeling from her. She doesnt take appointments u just knock at her door after 12 on a sat or anytime before 6 i think othertimes.Shes worth a visit

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭All4shopping

Hi would also like to see her if anyone has an address/number thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 jossie79

Hi there does anyone have an address/contact for this lady? If they could PM me i'd appreciate it Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Sue KO

Hi the lady's name is Bunny. She's very close to the Brock Inn - if you call she'll just tell you to come on up. Been to her several times myself over the years...and being a reader myself, can tell you she's the best I've come across - and i've been to many! A real genuine talent.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 jossie79

thank u sue KO for your quick reply. is there any particular day or time?

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭BornIn84

can i get the number PM'd please? cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭little lady

Hi,

Would appreciate if someone could PM me her contact details, she sounds very interesting. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 13 hotmamma

Hi,
    Could somebody pm her contact details to me as well.
    thnks,
    J

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 kezimus

Could somebody PM me her details too please?

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭appleb

Me too, please!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 kezimus

I went to see Bunny (Mrs O' Brien apparently, I asked at the garage next door!) yesterday and I was amazed at how accurate she was. I've wanted to see someone for a while now and decided to bite the bullet, particularly because it wasn't a massive outlay if I was disappointed. She just took my hands for a moment and then she started to talk, and it was like she had been following me for my whole life because she knew everything, all of my family relationships, she described my boyfriend perfectly, and reassured me on more than a few fronts with regard to what's coming in the future. I don't want to go into much detail with my particular situation but I would certainly say if you're considering visiting her, do it. She sees people between 12 and 4 and I just turned up and was seen, no appointments.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 fizzymac1985

Hi,

Can someone please send me on her address. Not familiar with ashbourne or even her number. Really want to go and see this Lady she sounds amazing:)
    Thanks
    Liz

• Registered Users Posts: 27 daffidol

hi could someone post me her details as well please thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭cuppa

seems to be all women in to this ,,and i blame these readers on break ups tbh.

• Advertisement

Hi,

I went to see this lady on Saturday, she was very nice but I was very disappointed with the reading, she told me absolutely nothing that was relevant to my at all!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 daffidol

Hi Little lady could you please pm this ladys in ashbourne details
    thanks

PMed as requested;

Here are directions for anyone else who wants them.

Take the Finglas\Ashbourne exit off the M50 (northbound)
    Keep left on to the N2
    Take the first excit signposted Coldwinters, at T junction take a right.

Go straight through the traffic lights, you will see a Topaz station on your left, about 10\15 meters after the garage there is a small cottage, that's the house.

If you reach the Brock Inn you have gone to far.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭All4shopping

Anybody know does she do readings on saturday?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Daisy78

Hi

Could somebody pm me this lady's contact number, would really like to go see her but don't want to just show up without ringing her first.:)

Daisy78 wrote: »
    Hi

Could somebody pm me this lady's contact number, would really like to go see her but don't want to just show up without ringing her first.:)

I don't think she really gives out a contact number, you just show up and she will see you, I know it seems strange but that's the way she works.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Does she have certain days/times that she does readings on???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 stefficat

Hi was just wondering if anyone could tell me if the lady in ashbourne, Bunny, is a medium who can contact the dead? or is she just a fortune teller? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭river1

Bunny is just a fortune teller... If you are looking for a medium look up tara doyle or coyle from clogherhead ... she is amazing

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 mollypollymoo

Hi I am really interested in going to see this lady. I would love some feedback from people that have gone to see her and also a number to contact her and/or directions and times to visit. Also how much ?

All info would be much appreciated x

Advertisement