Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

i wasn't a hutch supporter at the start, i didn't care, but the more the easier targets were killed and innocent because Daniel and liam want revenge, while getting lackeys to done their dirty work, has made me a hutch supporter and kinahan hater.

at this stage I'm nearly starting to feel sorry for them. they're being wiped out.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

has made me a hutch supporter and kinahan hater.

Why would you actively support them though. They're a drain on society. Why not just take an interest?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Omackeral wrote: »
    Why would you actively support them though. They're a drain on society. Why not just take an interest?

craic.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,298 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Those tops are a pretty decent metaphor for this feud. A knuckle duster going up against a machine gun.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,112 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

What would be the % share each side has in the drugs trade in Ireland?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭the sheriff is HERE

The monk seems, ODC(ordinary decent criminal)i dont know the man, helping his community, even though he robbed,and tried with the help of a north inner city gang to kill daniel at the regancy, with mago, after garys death, the main man they went for!

the Kinahans,
    money, corruption, killing at will,easy targets, their flashness, the calling on debts and make people killers, rather than go for regancy assault team or even stay here.

my train of thought may come from where i was brought up, what I've seen, experienced, and learnt.

What would be the % share each side has in the drugs trade in Ireland?

99.9% kinahan 0.01% north inner city gang.(respective areas)

apparently kinahan worth a billion, assets and cash total, the monk roughly 10 million.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

99.9% kinahan 0.01% north inner city gang.(respective areas)

apparently kinahan worth a billion, assets and cash total, the monk roughly 10 million.

I know we laugh at the monikers given to the criminals but Mr. Big (won't say real name here) on the Northside is and had been for years feeding drugs into N.C.Dublin up to Louth, Meath, Monaghan and Cavan is supplying a lot more than 0.01% of drugs into Ireland and his supply has been shown in the past to be not dependent on the cartel.

As for you supporting the Hutch side of the gang in this campaign it doesn't make sense to think that it's the Monk and his gang versus the Kinehan Cartel. His family members were involved with the cartel until it went pear shaped.
    The extended Hutch family and friends were part of the cartel for years.

humberklog wrote: »
    I know we laugh at the monikers given to the criminals but Mr. Big (won't say real name here) on the Northside is and had been for years feeding drugs into N.C.Dublin up to Louth, Meath, Monaghan and Cavan is supplying a lot more than 0.01% of drugs into Ireland and his supply has been shown in the past to be not dependent on the cartel.

As for you supporting the Hutch side of the gang in this campaign it doesn't make sense to think that it's the Monk and his gang versus the Kinehan Cartel. His family members were involved with the cartel until it went pear shaped.
    The extended Hutch family and friends were part of the cartel for years.

ha, i like you!

i know gilla the killa, not personally of course, i only mentioned kinahan and north inner city because i know they were all the ONE before boxer Jamie moore shooting in spain August 2015 and specifically about their drug percentage because that was what the poster asked not gilla.

ive to be careful too and only answer, what im asked.

the north inner city gang is not all hutches or even that many, it's mostly north inner city criminals.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

Does anyone know which side Billy ‘Baked Beans’ ,the butcher of Balbriggan is aligned to?

Beansy skipped town last year. He was pally with both sides before the fued. Daniel reckons he might have been a threat and working for the other side. Himself and gitzo headed to the costa and have been keeping a low profile. My sources say he was home at christmas though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,865 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

In fairness the Garda intelligence on these families and the halting site drug shops is just brilliant.

Always arrive after the atrocity seems to me, although I am sure they have prevented many a killing just the same.

Gardai are looking for any information in relation to two black cars.

1st
    05CE1675
    A black VW GOLF, 1.9 TDI, 5 DOOR.

found burnt out at, Crag Avenue Business Park, Crag Ave, Clondalkin.

2nd.
    04D72956
    A BLACK TOYOTA AVENSIS 1.8 PETROL
    discovered, snowdrop walk, Darndale at 6.25pm

20 of January 2018.

M

Gardai are looking for any information in relation to two black cars.

1st
    05CE1675
    A black VW GOLF, 1.9 TDI, 5 DOOR.

found burnt out at, Crag Avenue Business Park, Crag Ave, Clondalkin.

2nd.
    04D72956
    A BLACK TOYOTA AVENSIS 1.8 PETROL
    discovered, snowdrop walk, Darndale at 6.25pm

20 of January 2018.

As usual the fake news RTE gives a brutal and useless description of the cars should someone have actually seen them...
    a black Volkswagen Golf which was set on fire before transferring to a black Toyota Avensis

https://www.rte.ie/news/2018/0121/934826-shooting/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,970 ✭✭✭Odhinn

The monk seems, ODC(ordinary decent criminal)i dont know the man, helping his community,.

He's an evil bollix with an ego the size of a large house.
    the Kinahans,
    money, corruption, killing at will,easy targets, their flashness, the calling on debts and make people killers, rather than go for regancy assault team or even stay here. .

Complete nuts, meglomanaical , evil, and likewise full of their own bull****. Given a pass by some as they didn't hail from the usual deprived areas, and look how that worked out.

As usual the fake news RTE gives a brutal and useless description of the cars should someone have actually seen them...

i searched out both regs plates they're real.

ONLY BECAUSE OF THE MOTORS FORUM ON BOARDS.IE AND ITS POSTERS.

M

i searched out both regs plates they're real.

ONLY BECAUSE OF THE MOTORS FORUM ON BOARDS.IE AND ITS POSTERS.

Yes I searched them too, you would imagine RTE would have full details of model and spec but no, amateur hour, bloody useless. A black Golf could literally be around 50 different car models based on version, 3/5 door, estate etc.

Yes I searched them too, you would imagine RTE would have full details of model and spec but no, amateur hour, bloody useless. A black Golf could literally be around 50 different car models based on version, 3/5 door, estate etc.

you'd be amazed what a keen car spotter can pick up, from, specs, trim, wheels, hatch, estate or saloon.

hit one in the arm, two in the head, from a shotgun, a 3 shot shotgun, or reloaded? they usually use automatic pistols, is there a automatic shotgun available?

Odhinn wrote: »
    He's an evil bollix with an ego the size of a large house.

Complete nuts, meglomanaical , evil, and likewise full of their own bull****. Given a pass by some as they didn't hail from the usual deprived areas, and look how that worked out.

i didn't know the monk was that, nice description though, any one who descripted the monk to me, didnt utter a bad word.

can you give me more about the monk?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Rumpy Pumpy

Beansy skipped town last year. He was pally with both sides before the fued. Daniel reckons he might have been a threat and working for the other side. Himself and gitzo headed to the costa and have been keeping a low profile. My sources say he was home at christmas though.

I’m not very au fait with these crime figures, but had heard that he was an up-and-coming figure in the Dublin underworld. Came from a really solid middle class family, but fell in with the wrong crowd. Meant to be very violent when he was off his head on moon biscuits. Surely the costa del crime isn’t the best place for him if he’s fallen foul of the K-Crew? Is that not their base of operations?

i didn't know the monk was that,

That accurately describes most "big" criminals.

• Advertisement

That accurately describes most "big" criminals.

He is pure old school apparently, helps where he can, got young guys debts called off even wiped or paid himself, apparently staunchly anti drug sale and use.

He is pure old school apparently,..........

If you knew what "old school" actually entailed, you wouldn't be writing that as a compliment. I'd suggest taking up fiction writing. Jesus knows paul williams made enough off of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

I’m not very au fait with these crime figures, but had heard that he was an up-and-coming figure in the Dublin underworld. Came from a really solid middle class family, but fell in with the wrong crowd. Meant to be very violent when he was off his head on moon biscuits. Surely the costa del crime isn’t the best place for him if he’s fallen foul of the K-Crew? Is that not their base of operations?

Yeah, that's right. Beanso was an diamond bloke as a young fella. Was actually a talented kid, good footballer and was close to making the Dublin minor team. Coulda had a swell life if things hadda turned out different.

He got in with a group of bad hombres. Before you knew the kid was hooked on the devils dandruff. Ended up in the big house after taking the rap for one of the gunsels higher up the chain cause he wasn't no stool pigeon.

People on the streets say he's gone to the costa, but that's not literal. It's a metaphor for laying low. Catch my drift?

If you knew what "old school" actually entailed, you wouldn't be writing that as a compliment. I'd suggest taking up fiction writing. Jesus knows paul williams made enough off of it.
    old school,
    having or adhering to old-fashioned values or ways.

he robbed banks, he was doing the public a service, before we knew we needed,the monks services, a visionary so to speak, ahaha.

where is the best place for my fiction writing, and how do i monetize my stories for maximum profit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Rumpy Pumpy

Yeah, that's right. Beanso was an diamond bloke as a young fella. Was actually a talented kid, good footballer and was close to making the Dublin minor team. Coulda had a swell life if things hadda turned out different.

He got in with a group of bad hombres. Before you knew the kid was hooked on the devils dandruff. Ended up in the big house after taking the rap for one of the gunsels higher up the chain cause he wasn't no stool pigeon.

People on the streets say he's gone to the costa, but that's not literal. It's a metaphor for laying low. Catch my drift?

That’s a shame. Lot of these guys are former street urchins who had 6 stints in the slammer by the time they could buy a rummy a drink in the local speakeasy. The street crews anyway. Beans mustn’t be any regular pilchard.

Anyways, it’s about time the Sweeney start playing hard ball with the K-Crew and their associates.

also wasnt daniel great friends with derek coakley dad, before the dad died?

i can name but im trying to stay within boards T&CS.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,360 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

hit one in the arm, two in the head, from a shotgun, a 3 shot shotgun, or reloaded? they usually use automatic pistols, is there a automatic shotgun available?

http://blog.cheaperthandirt.com/beginners-guide-shotguns/

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Vehicle Status Enquiry Details
    Vehicle

Vehicle Registration Number: 05CE1675
    Vehicle Details: VOLKSWAGEN / GOLF
    Change Of Vehicle Ownership

Purchased by a Dealer on: 30/12/2017

Notified on: 11/01/2018
    Vehicle Registration Certificate

No Vehicle Registration Certificate issued in the last: 3months

Vehicle Status Enquiry Details
    Vehicle

Vehicle Registration Number: 04D72956
    Vehicle Details: TOYOTA / AVENSIS
    Change Of Vehicle Ownership

Transferred to an Individual on:

Notified on: 09/01/2018

10/01/2018
    Vehicle Registration Certificate

Most recent Vehicle Registration Certificate issued on: 12/01/2018

on the golf 1.9, the car dealer should be fined big, if not fully investigated or probably is already and lose their business.

the avensis is probably a made up name, but i hope not.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

To be fair, a lot of people believe that whoever fires the first unprovoked shot in a dispute is automatically the worse of the two regardless of what comes after. To people who believe that, the fact that the first victim of this feud was a Hutch killed by the Kinahans for something he apparently didn't actually do, means that the Kinahans are automatically the bigger bad guys here and the Hutches are the more righteous of the two (in that context, given that their hit on the Regency was motivated by vengeance for their relative and not simply unprovoked, senseless violence).

It's not PC and it goes against what most Irish people are taught about vengeance, forgiveness, two wrongs don't make a right etc, but I think on a fundamental level a lot of people still believe this to at least some extent. As a kid, if someone is caught fighting with their sibling their instinctive justification is "but he hit me first". On some level, a lot of people regard whoever starts a fight as the person more deserving of getting their ass kicked in it.

Most people I know who aren't from either of the areas involved would tend to sympathise more with the Hutches for this reason - because if the media narrative is true (and one of the reasons I hesitate to form an opinion on which side is worse than the other is because I have a huge mistrust of the media's accuracy in reporting these feuds), then the Kinahans started the war by killing a Hutch for no reason at all, and therefore the Regency hit was just desserts for them.

Personally, I don't know anyone involved and I have years of first hand experience of how the media distorts reality, so I'm not inclined to assume anything at all is true about this conflict - hence my post a few pages ago about the deceased David Byrne's avengers being more their own crew with their own resources and agenda, than simply "people who take orders from the Kinahans" as the media portray them.

• Advertisement

To be fair, a lot of people believe that whoever fires the first unprovoked shot in a dispute is automatically the worse of the two regardless of what comes after. To people who believe that, the fact that the first victim of this feud was a Hutch killed by the Kinahans for something he apparently didn't actually do, means that the Kinahans are automatically the bigger bad guys here and the Hutches are the more righteous of the two (in that context, given that their hit on the Regency was motivated by vengeance for their relative and not simply unprovoked, senseless violence).

It's not PC and it goes against what most Irish people are taught about vengeance, forgiveness, two wrongs don't make a right etc, but I think on a fundamental level a lot of people still believe this to at least some extent. As a kid, if someone is caught fighting with their sibling their instinctive justification is "but he hit me first". On some level, a lot of people regard whoever starts a fight as the person more deserving of getting their ass kicked in it.

Most people I know who aren't from either of the areas involved would tend to sympathise more with the Hutches for this reason - because if the media narrative is true (and one of the reasons I hesitate to form an opinion on which side is worse than the other is because I have a huge mistrust of the media's accuracy in reporting these feuds), then the Kinahans started the war by killing a Hutch for no reason at all, and therefore the Regency hit was just desserts for them.

Personally, I don't know anyone involved and I have years of first hand experience of how the media distorts reality, so I'm not inclined to assume anything at all is true about this conflict - hence my post a few pages ago about the deceased David Byrne's avengers being more their own crew with their own resources and agenda, than simply "people who take orders from the Kinahans" as the media portray them.

2009 Stephen's green robbery money invested with Daniel, never paid back, robbed by north inner city criminal grouping.

2 August 2014 jamie moore shot in spain, mik koks bmw x5 used, Spain police informed daniel of car used, which they had access to while mik was away.

15 August 2014 a person was brought to hospital, with wounds to legs,(cant name currently on trial)

gary hutch killed 24 September 2015 after a deal was struck.

edit, i changed August 2015 to August 2014, my bad.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement