Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭the sheriff is HERE

Danye wrote: »
    Brilliant for solid information?? Like what?

garda collusion, McGregors links to the Byrnes, the washing of dirty money threw car dealerships, kinahan links to legitimate businesses of all shapes and sizes, using people with debts to them to do hits.

Raleigh Square, has spotters, drones and best cctv money can buy, of you inside or outside raleigh square , you've been spotted before you think you've been spotted, all kids or teens doing the spotting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭Danye

garda collusion, McGregors links to the Byrnes, the washing of dirty money threw car dealerships, kinahan links to legitimate businesses of all shapes and sizes, using people with debts to them to do hits.

Raleigh Square, has spotters, drones and best cctv money can buy, of you inside or outside raleigh square , you've been spotted before you think you've been spotted, all kids or teens doing the spotting.

Even 1 or 2 things you’ve said there are grossly inaccurate or just plain wrong. Hence my original point.

The rest of it, even the dogs on the street know that.

Even 1 or 2 things you’ve said there are grossly inaccurate or just plain wrong. Hence my original point.

The rest of it, even the dogs on the street know that.

which one or two things are grossly wrong, hence your point, what point were you trying to make because it wasn't very clear to me anyway.

im all ears.

which one or two things are grossly wrong, hence your point, what point were you trying to make because it wasn't very clear to me anyway.

im all ears.

Yeah, hang on and I’ll do just that.

Your the “journalist” do your job properly and you’ll find out.

My point was that journalists are getting things wrong and lying.

Something happens and the same 2 or 3 people all have a different version of events.

Enjoy your day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Something happens and the same 2 or 3 people all have a different version of events.

Enjoy your day.

Like I said
    The Byrnes are organizing this bloodbath
    Not the Kinahan gang

• Advertisement

Enjoy your day.

you asked me ive told you, i asked you what is wrong with the 1 or 2 things ive posted, you're trying to be all smart.

as ive said, believe what you want, but what was wrong in my post dont skirt around it.

you're also wrong, im not a journalist either!

im enjoying my day, you have a good day too.

Like I said
    The Byrnes are organizing this bloodbath
    Not the Kinahan gang

Daniel as well , they almost kill him, and the hit on mago, Daniel is that scared of him he had to hide in dubai, Daniel is giving liam the nodded to avenge his brother, nothing happens with the Kinahans say so.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,970 ✭✭✭Odhinn

splinter65 wrote: »
    What kind of society would you like to see?

One where murder is murder, and treated the exact same as if the victim wasn't "known to the gardai".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Rumpy Pumpy

Does anyone know which side Billy ‘Baked Beans’ ,the butcher of Balbriggan is aligned to?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,970 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Does anyone know which side Billy ‘Baked Beans’ ,the butcher of Balbriggan is aligned to?

Campbells?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

It's always Hutch lads that get killed, has any Kinnahans died in this feud ?

you asked me ive told you, i asked you what is wrong with the 1 or 2 things ive posted, you're trying to be all smart.

as ive said, believe what you want, but what was wrong in my post dont skirt around it.

you're also wrong, im not a journalist either!

im enjoying my day, you have a good day too.

In your reply you gave me all that information. Where are you getting that?

How can you clame to know so much?

In your reply you gave me all that information. Where are you getting that?

How can you clame to know so much?

I've connections haha.

Im also well versed on all things, irish crime related.

answer what 1 or 2 things were wrong in my post and why you think they're grossly wrong, and I'll answer anything you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Chrongen

Hoboo wrote: »
    Man shot in Dublin today, from Pachal Sheehys report its obvious who the victim is. Just wondering why theres no thread with the usual discussion on Boards. Is there a ban on discussing the Kinahan/Hutch 'fued'?

Another one joins the 27 club.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭toptom

I've connections haha.

Im also well versed on all things, irish crime related.

answer what 1 or 2 things were wrong in my post and why you think they're grossly wrong, and I'll answer anything you want.

Why are you not down at the Garda barracks telling them what you know ?

toptom wrote: »
    Why are you not down at the Garda barracks telling them what you know ?

I've great time for good members of AGS, of which they're many, but I've had too many personal bad experiences with individual members of gardai, i wouldn't give them a herion dealers name, and i hate herion dealers i also could've got off with drugs charge sheets for personal user for information relating to drug dealers, give me my charge sheet.

I've connections haha.

Sorry Pablo (MOT)

I’m out.

Sorry Pablo (MOT)

I’m out.

i thought that was funny!

what are you afraid of, i answered you, why keep skirting around instead of answering me, 1 or 2 things ive posted you claimed are grossly wrong, which ones?

we haven't gone away, ya know.

believe what you want to believe, we're big boys and girls posting here, we accept others opinions as long as we keep the information within boards.ie T & Cs.

I passed a comment on “Crime Journalists” to which you replied with the above post.

If your not a “Journalist” why are you saying “We haven’t gone away, ya know”

?

I passed a comment on “Crime Journalists” to which you replied with the above post.

?

crime 'journalist' you used directly after my first post which came across as a dig at me and i responded nicely. In another post you called me a journalist, thanks for the compliment anyway, i told you i wasn't, any chance you'll answer my question, what, 1 or 2 things are wrong in that post?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,859 ✭✭✭✭anewme

:eek:
    Me-Ow!!! Hahaha, you go gurl!!

I was just saying last week how my quick temper is not as bad as it was when I was younger.

Hmmm or maybe not. Still a narky ****e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

?

He could be a friend of the hutches, or a hutch himself. Not that I have an issue with that. Anyone is entitled to contribute to the discussion.

pablo128 wrote: »
    He could be a friend of the hutches, or a hutch himself. Not that I have an issue with that. Anyone is entitled to contribute to the discussion.

ok, im not a journalist, a hutch,a hutch relative, nor am i from dublin even though I've done the gangster tour.

i wasn't a hutch supporter at the start, i didn't care, but the more the easier targets were killed and innocent because Daniel and liam want revenge, while getting lackeys to done their dirty work, has made me a hutch supporter and kinahan hater.

If they were slinging a package over the wall, obviously it would have to be done at a certain time. It must have been a regular occurrence so not too hard for someone to establish their routine.

I believe a shotgun was used. I don't care how tough anyone is, that must have been hard to look at for anyone involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,356 ✭✭✭corner of hells

ok, im not a journalist, a hutch,a hutch relative, nor am i from dublin even though I've done the gangster tour.

i wasn't a hutch supporter at the start, i didn't care, but the more the easier targets were killed and innocent because Daniel and liam want revenge, while getting lackeys to done their dirty work, has made me a hutch supporter and kinahan hater.

That sounds like something said at an AA or NA meeting.

That sounds like something said at an AA or NA meeting.

I've never been to either! there's is no drug addiction services in my area, even though illegal drugs are everywhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

If they were slinging a package over the wall, obviously it would have to be done at a certain time. It must have been a regular occurrence so not too hard for someone to establish their routine.

I would have thought that a nobody would be sent to do something like that. A family member would be a sitting duck, as you noted.
    I believe a shotgun was used. I don't care how tough anyone is, that must have been hard to look at for anyone involved.

Depends where he was shot and if multiple shots were fired.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Mucky_Tackies

"Depends where he was shot"

Ronanstown

"Depends where he was shot"

Ronanstown

It wasn't Ronanstown. I know because I'm from there. It was next to Wheatfield prison on the Cloverhill Road. In fact it would be more accurate to say it is in Cherry Orchard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Garda chopper over Kevin st/Blackpitts at the moment

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement