Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Amazon Echo Dot 6.34GBP (22GBP with 15.66GBP cashback)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Gerlad

Mine went payable this morning so did same as few and transferred to reward wallet and purchased an amazon gift card which should hopefully come later today.
    Thanks again OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

Mine still pending! Don't think it tracked so I tried to open a ticket, but I've no claim in the list so it said to raise a claim... But can't fill it in either. Maybe it's because I'm on my phone... Is there an easier way to contact support??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭ciaran76

Gerlad wrote: »
    Mine went payable this morning so did same as few and transferred to reward wallet and purchased an amazon gift card which should hopefully come later today.
    Thanks again OP!

Same here. Transfered straight to my paypal.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,122 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Mine's payable now.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 461 ✭✭TetraSonic55

Payable for me as well. Happy days!

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,122 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

When I went to set up PayPal it just asked me for an e-mail address and after I put it in it seems to have grayed out everything so there doesn't seem to be any way for me to initiate the pay out. Some cowboy operation these lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭Shlippery

Delighted, great BA for the patience in the end. Tried BAC transfer direct to my revolut account. Figured might be faster.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭This is it

Mickeroo wrote: »
    When I went to set up PayPal it just asked me for an e-mail address and after I put it in it seems to have grayed out everything so there doesn't seem to be any way for me to initiate the pay out. Some cowboy operation these lads.

You need to add a PayPal account email address, there should be a link on the page you're on now. Takes 72 hours to accept the address :/

This is it wrote: »
    You need to add a PayPal account email address, there should be a link on the page you're on now. Takes 72 hours to accept the address :/

Yeah I think that's what's happening. It wouldn't let me add a payment method until it became payable.

I might just do the bacs thing instead but can't use that for 72 hours either. Oh well, what's another 3 days I suppose :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭This is it

I'll be kinda sad when it's all over...

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭barry75

Thanks OP,mine just went payable this morning also,transferred it to rewards wallet and selected a Amazon voucher with it.

Mine just went payable too, withdrawn to my revolut.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,352 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Mine payable now.

Thanks again OP.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

toby2111 wrote: »
    Mine still pending! Don't think it tracked so I tried to open a ticket, but I've no claim in the list so it said to raise a claim... But can't fill it in either. Maybe it's because I'm on my phone... Is there an easier way to contact support??

Yeah I cant see how to send a support ticket either, so i went for one of the other options like it was missing.

Yeah I cant see how to send a support ticket either

Try this: https://www.topcashback.co.uk/account/enquiries/tickets/submit/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,858 ✭✭✭cletus

The money just transferred from PayPal back to my Revolut card, from whence it began its long and winding journey...and so it ends.

Thanks folks. It's been emotional

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Admldj

Mine sat at pending for weeks until I submitted a ticket last night, went to payable this morning and transferred to Amazon gift card

• Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Mine is payable now.

Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭Macker1

Thanks........ Its showing as payable now. I have to wait 72 hours as I only added my paypal account. It will probably go back to pending before I can transfer it.

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭epopnomis

barry75 wrote: »
    Thanks OP,mine just went payable this morning also,transferred it to rewards wallet and selected a Amazon voucher with it.

how did you do this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭jhammer

Here are some notes that have helped members in a similar situation to yours.
    Why is my Black Friday Bonus not showing at £15?
    Apologies for this! We are finding that the Black friday bonus,which includes the Amazon Echo Deal is taking a couple of days to track. We are working on this to speed it up so you can see the right cashback showing. Thanks for bearing with us. When your purchase does track, it will take the bonus a couple of days to show the additional £15. It's nothing to worry about and we will get this showing as soon as we can.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,609 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Got to payable too and put it on an Amazon gift card before something went wrong. Great to get there in the end, an Echo Dot for £6.34 surely has to go forward for bargain of the year.

Thanks again OP

• Registered Users Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭shanec1928

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Got to payable too and put it on an Amazon gift card before something went wrong. Great to get there in the end, an Echo Dot for £6.34 surely has to go forward for bargain of the year.

Thanks again OP
    and ya probably spent that savings in time checking / chasing up on the “bargain”

• Registered Users Posts: 7,858 ✭✭✭cletus

shanec1928 wrote: »
    and ya probably spent that savings in time checking / chasing up on the “bargain”

Probably not. Most people would be on the phone or whatever fecking around. Not too much hassle to check an extra website

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Gerlad

Thanks again OP!

Still waiting on gift card......

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭barry75

Still waiting on gift card......

Ya same here,still waiting on the Amazon gift card

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

barry75 wrote: »
    Ya same here,still waiting on the Amazon gift card

Same here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Nyum Nyum