Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Haunted houses Blanchardstown,Meath ,Kildare

• 07-02-2015 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi all i am looking for unusual haunted houses that are not listed on any websites for photo shoots . I am only interested in houses . they must be around the Blanchadstown , Meath , Kildare areas . check out my instagram if you would like an idea of the types of shoots i have done before . instagram - Allthegoodnamezaregone . As usual thanks in advance and looking forward to any suggestions for a location hunt .

p.s
    I have already looked up sites such as paranormal Ireland etc these are of no use to me as i am looking for unique properties .

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8 foxpianotuning

There is a haunted house in Roselawn beside blanchardstown! First house on the left when coming from the castle knock side of it. You should be able to read up on it online

Advertisement