Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ancient Man Used “Super-Acoustics” to Alter Consciousness

• 20-06-2014 8:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,650 ✭✭✭✭

this is interesting - http://phys.org/wire-news/164386603/ancient-man-used-super-acoustics-to-alter-consciousness-and-spe.html

It's something myself and Barry FItzgerald have already been researching, so it's nice to see we're on the right line.
    maccored wrote: »
    we've been looking at caves, but its very early in the researching part. Theres a few ideas knocking around that have yet to be tried. the natural acoustics might have something to do with it - Im not too sure. we did an experiment with artificially created frequencies and we both saw weird **** for about 20 secs but it was only when each of us stood in one particular part of the cave. Dont forget the place was so dark I couldnt see my hands so I have no idea how or what it was I was seeing (wavy, pulsating thick lines of grey was what I was seeing). Thats a long story though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Better suited to the archaeology forum? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,650 ✭✭✭✭maccored

i doubt they'd be interested in ancient man communicating with spirits using frequencies? Then again, you're the man. If you deem it unsuitable work away. I just think they'd deem it unsuitable too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8 foxpianotuning

You can use binaural beats to achieve this to a certain extent. to raise your vibrations

• Registered Users Posts: 22,198 ✭✭✭✭endacl

You can use binaural beats to achieve this to a certain extent. to raise your vibrations

No you can't. And what if your 'vibrations' are too hight to start with? Can binaural beats slow them down?

Advertisement