Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Art Bell

Options
  • 29-07-2015 1:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

I suppose this would be the right thread, I am sure there is some radio thread out there but I find this would be a better place to put it.

I have been if any Irish people that are into the paranormal have heard of him.

He has done several radio shows over the past covering many things.

However since the late 1980's he started with Coast To Coast AM. It was not the average radio show. It covered things that go bump in the night. Time travelers, UFO's, aliens.

For the most part his radio show is interesting and if you are looking for something paranormal on a dark night or just over Hallowe'en, I would definately suggest it. Just look up "Coast To Coast Art Bell" on youtube. Or if you are looking for the hallowe'en show he does (It only covers stories about the spiritual side of things) look up "Ghost To Ghost"

Anyway, I was wondering if anybody listened to him and if they did what was their opinion of him?

PS: I am sure many people are about to take the piss, I can not blame them and I am sure a few posts will be quite funny.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,660 ✭✭✭✭maccored

I havent listened to coast to coast or art bell much (does he still host that show even?) He's influenced Todd Sheets who does the Nightwatch show and I'd listen to a good few of Todd's podcasts though - https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/nightwatch-radio/id471436680?mt=2 .

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Yemowt

maccored wrote: »
    I havent listened to coast to coast or art bell much (does he still host that show even?) He's influenced Todd Sheets who does the Nightwatch show and I'd listen to a good few of Todd's podcasts though .

He no longer hosts it but he does host a new show called Midnight In The Desert, however the new guy that hosts Coast To Coast's name is George Noory and his been nicknamed George Snoory

Advertisement