Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer available to start jazz band in Galway

• 28-09-2011 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Im looking to start some sort of jazz trio or Quartet in Galway. I dont mind if its standards or original stuff i just want to start playing. I have been playing for 14 years and playing jazz for the last 2 years. Get in touch if interested.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Tonydevo

Im looking to start some sort of jazz trio or Quartet in Galway. I dont mind if its standards or original stuff i just want to start playing. I have been playing for 14 years and playing jazz for the last 2 years. Get in touch if interested.

Just sent you a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Tonydevo

Just sent you a PM

Advertisement