Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 23 - League & Cup

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

daheff wrote: »
    I think one of the big things though, is that Monivea cant just assume that everybody will step aside for them this season. He'll have to go for Tralee if he wants to win home advantage for the playoffs.

GH- remember i'm playing you the week after you play Tralee :D -I'll be waiting in the long grass for ya :eek:

true enough, it will be quite tight I think at the end. Monivea and Tralee top two likely and the rest not a whole let between. squads are broadly similar and so its down to tactics.... I'm Screwed!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭westman1

up against darkside in the next round going to hit a brick wall

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Zagato

Yeah, my season is turning out to be a bit boring. Breezed through every league and cup game with understrength teams on WNWIM so far, and now have Amleto in Cup next week :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,832 ✭✭✭daheff

ended up drawing High voltage (away) in next round...could be the end of my cup dreams for another season

teams are fairly closely matched, but him having home advantage and me not wanting to give up energy so I can concentrate on the league will mean end to my cup run (probably!)

still...theres always S28:cool:

I wonder is there someone somewhere that is sitting there going "ah balls, everyone likes a tryer"!? Someone like Cool Breeze one can hope!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭greyhound1973

think i ll be lucky to get 4th in the play-offs,LOL,daheff you ve been waiting in the long grass for quite a while now you better come out soon or youll be completely covered over (only joking)im sure you beat me by 50 points

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Coybib_com

Had a fairly shocking Saturday afternoon, I beat the team that came down from Div II and my main rivals for promotion, and not only beat them, but beat them away with a bonus point victory!! (Both playing LTNT)

Could this be the year? Does Division II finally beckon?? I really, really hope so!! (it will be at long last when it happens)

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭morgan62

I had a good day and a massive shock the second best team (csr) is currently 6th in thale table 10 points behind me im second with the 7th best csr so fair to say were punching above our weight :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭crisco10

eoferrall wrote: »
    I wonder is there someone somewhere that is sitting there going "ah balls, everyone likes a tryer"!? Someone like Cool Breeze one can hope!

Good game on saturday. It really didn't feel like a BP win for me!

crisco10 wrote: »
    Good game on saturday. It really didn't feel like a BP win for me!

I shed a tear. was watching it but had to out aroud 50mins gone and was hopefully logging in on phone later. saw the score and was like ehhhh when did that happen!!

must have ripped me apart in last quarter! think I am going to throw the cup, can't be competing on two fronts as only have 23 players and want to try and avoid relegation (right in line for it ATM!)

well done on the win :o

• Advertisement

half an hour gone against DARKSIDE ahead by 5 and lost both first choice half backs and two dissallowed tries

up by ten at half time not daring to hope expecting back lash in second half

up by 17 start of second half .......scoring in the right places at the right time

darkside brought on 4 of his top players all over 200000 csr im ahead by 24 can i hold out

still ahead with ten to go i think its mine

did you hold out?

did my best to lose today, had my lowest CSR team on pitch, and went WNWIM. still won and they went LTNT and had better players on the pitch!:confused:

did you hold out?

did my best to lose today, had my lowest CSR team on pitch, and went WNWIM. still won and they went LTNT and had better players on the pitch!:confused:

Almost same thing happened me. Sent out a random team (inc two ~40k CSR trainees) on WNWIM. But only only lost by 7 points to Cork Southsiders on Normal.

did you hold out?

yep won and on normal.......... still doing the silly dance:D:D:D:D:D:D
    great feeling knowing that i cannot be taken for granted

westman1 wrote: »
    yep won and on normal.......... still doing the silly dance:D:D:D:D:D:D
    great feeling knowing that i cannot be taken for granted

Great stuff!!:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Zagato

Just checked in on my game to find my tighthead is kicking :eek:
    With the penalty now...Oh my word, that's skewed off the side of Mangold's boot sideways! A very poor result for Fingal Physicians. Time for a Docs lineout a short way beyond the 22 in the Fingal Physicians' half.

• Advertisement

out of cup but had 7 weeks of income very happy

I'm screwed in the league!!

Went WNWIM and resting players and still won in the cup - up against FRF so hopefully out of the cup now and start expending energy I am using in the cup in the league. currently languishing bottom of the table!:(

I'm screwed in the league!!

Went WNWIM and resting players and still won in the cup - up against FRF so hopefully out of the cup now and start expending energy I am using in the cup in the league. currently languishing bottom of the table!:(

cant wait for the Cup game... :rolleyes: we always have good games :pac:. Cant believe I actually beat Grubber in the last round...was going to throw the game, but luckily by tactics didnt save!

League is a strange one this season. Tralee Titans look like they arent interested....just hope they dont suddenly come alive later on in the season. If enough people take advantage (ie LTNT them), they might even miss out on playoffs!

cant wait for the Cup game... :rolleyes: we always have good games :pac:. Cant believe I actually beat Grubber in the last round...was going to throw the game, but luckily by tactics didnt save!

League is a strange one this season. Tralee Titans look like they arent interested....just hope they dont suddenly come alive later on in the season. If enough people take advantage (ie LTNT them), they might even miss out on playoffs!

yeah - I really thought I wouldn't be sitting bottom of the table. but luckily lots of people beating each other so haven't actually fallen that far behind. Still believe I can stay up!

defintely a strange league. gutted I didn't just hit LTNT against Monica today. could have nicked a win I reckon! :mad:

yeah - I really thought I wouldn't be sitting bottom of the table. but luckily lots of people beating each other so haven't actually fallen that far behind. Still believe I can stay up!

defintely a strange league. gutted I didn't just hit LTNT against Monica today. could have nicked a win I reckon! :mad:

Very tight league; lots of teams within 1 win of each other from 2nd to 5th.

Tralee Titans are a funny one, very good CSR throughout squad but losing lots of games they shouldn't. (including a default MWSAG on normal!).

So FRF v ELAT in a LTNT-off on Weds then? should be a cracker.

crisco10 wrote: »

So FRF v ELAT in a LTNT-off on Weds then? should be a cracker.

Funny guy...with two games against each other in quick succession I'd imagine 2 wnwim games woudl be called for ;););) :eek:

Funny guy...with two games against each other in quick succession I'd imagine 2 wnwim games woudl be called for ;););) :eek:

Yes WNWIM is a potential decision (one of many decisions), but of course to agree that would be against the rules! :pac:

Yes WNWIM is a potential decision (one of many decisions), but of course to agree that would be against the rules! :pac:

Yes.....thats true....but so would agreeing any other intensity...like ltnt or normal....

anyways...rules schmules....all I'm agreeing to is that the best team wins (or at least the team that scores more :cool:)!!

Yes.....thats true....but so would agreeing any other intensity...like ltnt or normal....

anyways...rules schmules....all I'm agreeing to is that the best team wins (or at least the team that scores more :cool:)!!

yes - and who wants it more will score more, of that there is no doubt! :D

• Advertisement

turns out I forgot the WNWIM botton. i'm so getting relegated in the league now. :(

Advertisement