Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dominos Pizza Codes [Cant use with 'meal deals']

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,769 ✭✭✭g0g

10EUROFF will work til end of year in Crumlin anyway. Gets you € 10 off if you spend € 25 or more. Hit the € 25 mark exactly and that's 40%! I recommend a large pizza with 2 toppings, chicken strippers, gourmet garlic pizza, 2 cans comes to a total of € 21 with discount! :) pog-fest for 2!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 974 ✭✭✭paultf

The code tandoori worked online last night for me - 40% off a sale over €10.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Minimum spend on that?

Ye sorry €25. Will edit the post now

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

paultf wrote: »
    The code tandoori worked online last night for me - 40% off a sale over €10.

First time using it or second?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,573 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

MrJoeSoap wrote: »

Only worked once for me :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,910 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

TANDOORI just worked for me a second time just now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

The TANDOORI one didn't work for me at all, I ordered online off the Drumcondra store :( Got my order to exactly €25 though so used the 10EUROFF :D

• Registered Users Posts: 43 poolfandar

tandoori worked in swords tonight, E20 pizza became E12, voucher saved in my online account and it says it is vald til the 30th October!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Tandoori worked tonight in Rathmines, despite having used it before!

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭keredern

New to Dominos!

Presumably these codes only work on non deal items?:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

keredern wrote: »
    New to Dominos!

Presumably these codes only work on non deal items?:o

Indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,573 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

TANDOORI working again (2nd time) in Dundrum last night but I resisted..

..I won't tonight tho :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,910 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Just watch the TANDOORI code if you put it in and dont order, the next time you try it it doesnt work.

SO dont put it in unless actually ordering.

Just a heads up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 974 ✭✭✭paultf

MrJoeSoap wrote: »

First time (and haven't used it since).

Other people seem to be using it more than once?

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Keogh08

OCT22012 is for 50% off all orders over €40 (ex drinks & ben & jerry's)

Added this code to my Dominoes account & it states that it expires in 8 days.

The TANDOORI code expires 31/10/2012 (40% off full menu price)

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭killyourtv_

Quick look at the vouchers available to use w/ expiry dates for anyone looking for some!

f432x4.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,769 ✭✭✭g0g

These codes are doing my head in! I finally realised that if I actually register for their site I can add codes against my account and it accepted the TANDOORI and OCT22012 ones from the previous post. However, when I then go to order they aren't an option in the drop-down box! :mad: € 10 off € 25 isn't at all as good as € 20 off € 40 spend! Maybe someone somewhere is trying to tell me to eat less! Anyone got any tips or other possible codes? I'm ordering from Crumlin. Now that I think of it though, maybe the OCT code is only valid to actually use from Monday?

The code I use is for the phone rather than online orders, it's "I've got a buy one, get one free voucher."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Technoprisoner

i cant seem to get any codes to ever work for me. is it just the branch im ordering from?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,897 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Quick look at the vouchers available to use w/ expiry dates for anyone looking for some!

How did you get this?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

How did you get this?

Go to dominos.ie and click my account, my vouchers

Davy wrote: »
    Go to dominos.ie and click my account, my vouchers

I worded that badly, I meant to say how did he get word of the codes?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭jimbis

g0g wrote: »
    These codes are doing my head in! I finally realised that if I actually register for their site I can add codes against my account and it accepted the TANDOORI and OCT22012 ones from the previous post. However, when I then go to order they aren't an option in the drop-down box! :mad: € 10 off € 25 isn't at all as good as € 20 off € 40 spend! Maybe someone somewhere is trying to tell me to eat less! Anyone got any tips or other possible codes? I'm ordering from Crumlin. Now that I think of it though, maybe the OCT code is only valid to actually use from Monday?

Same here, i have vouchers registered on my account but they dont show up in the drop box...

edit, im ordering from dundrum

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭robertowjr

TANDOORI code for 40% off working great, orderding from Rathmines.

jimbis wrote: »
    Same here, i have vouchers registered on my account but they dont show up in the drop box...

It's because they don't work in your local shop, I found out tonight.

TANDOORI worked for the second time for me tonight in Rathmines! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

It's because they don't work in your local shop, I found out tonight.

TANDOORI worked for the second time for me tonight in Rathmines! :D

Boom, same here for booterstown. Would be rude not to

• Site Banned Posts: 317 ✭✭Turbine

TANDOORI won't work anymore.:(

Anyone any new codes?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Moose2012

NEXTDOOR will get you 50% off on €30 or more spend online. Got it from the Lucan store but might be valid elsewhere. Expires 21st Oct 2012

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Moose2012 wrote: »
    NEXTDOOR will get you 50% off on €30 or more spend online. Got it from the Lucan store but might be valid elsewhere. Expires 21st Oct 2012

Didn't work for the Drumcondra store anyway!

Advertisement