Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Best Video Montage for COD ever...EVER!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Meh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Creasy_bear

Everybody that i show is impressed alone my the way he edited this video but how good he is at it! Wow... :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWYZ59wMOR4&playnext_from=TL&videos=39R4iQpVobw

(The song is X-Ray Dog - Final Hour just incase anyones wondering) I get asked alot what it is...

quality ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Nice play nice editing . Nearly as good as lilchav ps3

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭andy g

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

You must be joking, that was terrible. UMP and predator kills:D:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

The predator kills are just spawn kills at the start off domination. Easy to get multi kills.

Jet Black wrote: »
    The predator kills are just spawn kills at the start off domination. Easy to get multi kills.

Thanks for explaining that to us :rolleyes:

It not about the easy kills , its about the music/editing like how a predator hits the same time as the drummer in the music

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 CoZaa

Of course its about the kills :S I'd take a montage with NO editing and amazing gameplay over something flashy anyday.

CoZaa wrote: »
    Of course its about the kills :S I'd take a montage with NO editing and amazing gameplay over something flashy anyday.

tbf he did a bit of both

• Registered Users Posts: 3,504 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

The UMP kills where average, some nice sniper kills and savage editing :)

• Advertisement

Its still only average. Calling it the best video montage ever EVER is ott.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

nothing shows skill quite like editing the few lucky kills you got since the game came out into a 2 minute youtube video. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

Everybody that i show is impressed alone my the way he edited this video but how good he is at it! Wow... :eek:

(The song is X-Ray Dog - Final Hour just incase anyones wondering) I get asked alot what it is...

montage is crap as is the song . FAIL

• Registered Users Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭shanec1928

(The song is X-Ray Dog - Final Hour just in-case anyone's wondering) I get asked alot what it is...
    are you having a laugh.the only half descent thing in it is no scope on quarry and that's it.look around you-tube and you will find the game play is very average

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭BrianSlipknot

Thanks for explaining that to us :rolleyes:

It not about the easy kills , its about the music/editing like how a predator hits the same time as the drummer in the music

Spot on!

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Hercule

well that was crap - please look at some good cod4/2 frag videos before you call a bunch of talentless kills - with average editing as the best cod movie

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Elite_Etnisa

This although is cod4 but its the best one ive watched.
    Maybe not the best but really fun to watch :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wOpWcBm16g

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Shammy wrote: »
    Nice play nice editing . Nearly as good as lilchav ps3

I was friends with him on PSN before he was on Youtube :)

Hercule wrote: »
    well that was crap - please look at some good cod4/2 frag videos before you call a bunch of talentless kills - with average editing as the best cod movie

stick up your vid there will ya , I'd be interested in seeing you get a triple headshot and a couple of no scopes ;)

and lighten up a bit ! The lad likes the vid , he obviously doesnt spend as much time as you trawling through MW2 videos on youtube .

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I'm really into Frag movies mainly. I had downloaded 10+ Frag movies onto my PS3 but I have YLOD and cannot remember the names of half of them. Suffice to say they were top quality...

But yeah these 4 were in my favorites so I thought they deserved to be posted...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 Purchiz

very good I thought music good also I challenge you haters to make a better one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭MurfyAthea

Advertisement