Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

tumbleweed

• 18-09-2015 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,833 ✭✭✭

So whats happened with the BR Ireland community?

the forum used to be really active...not so many people anymore

Anybody got any ideas on how to re-engage the community?

dunno if the journo can send a mail to the whole community telling them about this forum (and the official offsite)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

its happening everywhere tbh, we havent got much new membership anywhere and it was 16-20yr olds who were driving force most places and they are all now aging and starting jobs and what not so dont have the time. thats what i think anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭greyhound1973

its a pity alright ,maybe some kind of promotion might help,what you guys think of using the conference room at a certain time for irish managers to come online together ,i remember when i had the national job at one stage on the offsite there was a record number of irish members online ,so maybe a bit of contervisity is good at times,

Advertisement