Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NATIONAL MANAGER

• 13-01-2015 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

A big thanks to all on boards.ie who voted for me in the national senior manager election, i just lost out by one vote,very disappointed to lose by just one but thats the way the cookie crumbles ,so thanks guys ur votes were much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

A big thanks to all on boards.ie who voted for me in the national senior manager election, i just lost out by one vote,very disappointed to lose by just one but thats the way the cookie crumbles ,so thanks guys ur votes were much appreciated.

Who won?

gracious in defeat, are you going to help out the winner?

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭greyhound1973

It was won by "wonderful",guess the offsite group got together to stop me getting the job,id help out no problem but to tell you the truth i dont think im wanted ,have nt heard anything from anybody in relation to helping out in any way.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

Oh so gracious in defeat there gh. I voted for you to give you a 2nd chance but comments like that is why I'm happy you didn't win. Your back on the off-site now do you see any cliques anywhere?

seanand wrote: »
    Oh so gracious in defeat there gh. I voted for you to give you a 2nd chance but comments like that is why I'm happy you didn't win. Your back on the off-site now do you see any cliques anywhere?

thanks a million for your vote senand,ahh no im not to offend anyone but i read a few comments in the election lounge that pointed towards wonderful getting support from the offsite crew,which is fair enough i hope he can bring ireland back to their rightful place .

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

Ah gh that's a cop out wonder does the most work our of everyone on the off-site. Give him a hand and you'll get it again someday

• Advertisement

Dont doubt at all that wonderful deserves a chance ,and ur right he is very active on the offsite

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Dont doubt at all that wonderful deserves a chance ,and ur right he is very active on the offsite

You came very close though, which is something.

FewFew wrote: »
    You came very close though, which is something.

close but no cigar fewfew,maybe next time,i miss our league,have been beaten in opening two games in division one,bet i ll be down again soon

Advertisement