Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What kind of Mod/admin would you be?

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,155 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

PsychoPete wrote: »
    I'd be like Hitler or one of them mad fellas
    You wouldn't find Hitler playing jungle music at three o'clock in the morning!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zlQYQ0ecA4

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

First off, feel free to delete if not allowed.

So what kind of Mod or admin do you think you'd make? I used to think I'd be pretty fair. Let discussion flow, throw out some warnings or bans when needed but after spending waaaay to long on here over the last few weeks I think in reality I'd be a awful.

Another thread on something that's already being discussed - warning for laziness and inability to use the search

You post crazy outlandish stuff supporting conspiracy theories - ban for being a numpty

You've created another random thread (you know who you are!) - ban, just because

I actually think it would end terribly for all involved.
    I don't think i would give many cards or bans at all. I would just let most of it go.

If people were bullying etc that would be my main thing. I might ban people then.

I think i would mostly try and not do anything though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 503 ✭✭✭Rufeo

DubInMeath wrote: »
    So it's true that the dolls are getting more life like then.

Well....at least you can put a doll back in the closet.

Advertisement