Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Jackie Healy Rae jnr.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,805 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Up the boyo!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

Never mind dat crowd up in Dublin. Who do they think they are telling you what to do in your town and your chip van?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,741 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

From the county that brought you the community that shook hands with a convicted sex offender.
    I like Kerry but some of it is right out of The Field and hasn't changed since.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Fiery mutant

Yeah, it’s always a great year when you’re convicted of assault.

What a pleb.

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

Wat a total n00b

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭satguy

It's a wonder he hasn't got John Delaney standing beside him ??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Dakota Dan

Smackie Healy Rae.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,954 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

What's with the swaying? Trying to intimidate the viewer? "Thank you all, notice how big my hands are, imagine if they were wrapped around your throat?"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

I hear you were fightin’ Jackie?

I was, and if you vote for me I’ll fight for you as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,741 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Igotadose wrote: »
    What's with the swaying? Trying to intimidate the viewer? "Thank you all, notice how big my hands are, imagine if they were wrapped around your throat?"

It's like a festive traveller call out video.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,883 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

It's like a festive traveller call out video.

He does bear more than a passing resemblance to John Connors.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,206 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Some bang of hick from him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

The sh1t doesn’t fall far from the bat.

JohnCleary wrote: »
    Some bang of hick from him

What exactly is hick?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,079 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

His auld lad was the spit of Worzel Gummidge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

What's more tho, why isn't a conviction an automatic lose your seat for a councillor or TD etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭SmartinMartin

Is he on a rocking horse or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭donspeekinglesh

Have this family any shame?

Is that a rhetorical question?

Twinty twinty.

LOL.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Poor_old_gill

A permanent embarrassment to the county that gave us a legendary parliamentarian like Daniel O Connell

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

But, but, Dublin 4 Meeja etc etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭X111111111111

And we laugh at the Americans for electing Trump.

And we laugh at the Americans for electing Trump.

Do we?

Dakota Dan wrote: »
    Do we?

Yes Dan, we do.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,355 ✭✭✭✭siblers

From the county that brought you the community that shook hands with a convicted sex offender.

They shook his hand because he was innocent and was wrongfully convicted

• Registered Users Posts: 15,281 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

The people have voted for him and other members of his family and they seem to be happy with that. That’s democracy in action.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

in front of the victim in a courtroom you might add

The people have voted for him and other members of his family and they seem to be happy with that. That’s democracy in action.

Idiots electing idiots in action.

siblers wrote: »

This fella?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/opinion/analysis/donal-lynch-no-longer-a-queue-to-shake-attackers-hand-29580270.html

You're not serious are you?

"Then 22 years old, she met Danny Foley, a 34-year-old bouncer, who bought her a Black Russian cocktail. Upon drinking it she became incapacitated, but she remembered trying to prevent him from removing her clothing.

It was some time before gardai found her, scratched, bruised and semi-conscious, beside a skip. She was naked from the waist down – her jeans and underwear had been removed. The woman had extensive bruises and scratches on her body. Foley was hunched over her.

"I came around here for a slash and I saw yer wan lying on the ground," he lied to the guards. "No one arrived. I tried to get her standing."

Later, he learned of the CCTV footage of him carrying her and changed his story, saying that she took off her trousers and asked for sex. The jury convicted him..."

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

siblers wrote: »

Didn't he lie about what happened, and changed his story once they had CCTV? How was he wrongfully convicted?

Advertisement