Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Booze deals [Megathread]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,682 ✭✭✭ablelocks

in tesco coonagh cross limerick - Glenlivet 12yo Scotch 70cl €10.66 (grey/silver box, not the blue Founders Reserve one which is scanning at €35.50). There was only one on the shelf at that price, but it may be in other stores (it is in the Roxboro Limerick store, but scanning at €36)

24 can pack of Guinness is €24 in supervalu until the 23rd dec or while stocks last as far as I know and there's 2 x 12 packs in lidl for €24

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Yeah, €1 a can is the price to beat these days on Guinness. Could making it cheaper but buying in bulk and using the Lidl and/or Aldi €10 vouchers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

What's the cheapest multi-can deal on Guinness at the moment? (as in price per can, don't mind buying a sh!teload :D )

Sorry if this has already been asked, a lot of water under the bridge lately!

Supervalu are doing slabs at €24 i.e €1 a pop.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭ccull123

Anyone know the best price for bottles of coors light? In the Dublin area

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭GY A1

any offer jack daniels

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

GY A1 wrote: »
    any offer jack daniels

I think a week or so back I picked up a bottle for €25, it was probably Dunnes or Tesco. Offer may still be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,230 ✭✭✭joeysoap

ccull123 wrote: »
    Anyone know the best price for bottles of coors light? In the Dublin area

Lidl had them last week @ 19.99 for 20 , with a voucher €50 for 3 slabs of 20 . (Wasn't many left last week in my local Lidl)

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Crumpets

Tesco are doing 24 cans of Canadian Molson for €20 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Not booze perse.. but mixers!

All Schweppes Bottles - €1 in Centra.

Ginger Ale, Tonic, Slimline Tonic, Bitter Lemon etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 milly2013

Any offers available on cans of bulmers ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Am I the only one who uses tipple doc to see drinks offers?

milly2013 wrote: »

just seen supervalu
    18 cans 22 euro

somewhere else had the 18 for 20 euro last week

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Focusdpc

Hey guys, anyone know if Stella Artois is still being sold consistently in Ireland ?

I've been drinking it for the past 14 years or so, but been off the drink for the past 2 years and now can't seem to see it in any off licence. I've been to supervalu, tesco, carryout in Co Clare and nothing. I'll be in Dublin over the wkend so just wondering if the 5% beer is still about, and if there is any special on it would be a welcome bonus :)

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 81,115 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Focusdpc wrote: »
    Hey guys, anyone know if Stella Artois is still being sold consistently in Ireland ?

I've been drinking it for the past 14 years or so, but been off the drink for the past 2 years and now can't seem to see it in any off licence. I've been to supervalu, tesco, carryout in Co Clare and nothing. I'll be in Dublin over the wkend so just wondering if the 5% beer is still about, and if there is any special on it would be a welcome bonus :)

Cheers

I would regularly see it in Tesco but I've not noticed the 5% in a long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭prodsc

it's 4.8% now i believe, it is available in bottle form, at least, in Tesco and Lidl and in many a local offy.

Stella that is!

now that u mention it, not seen much stella around lately either

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

What's the cheapest multi-can deal on Guinness at the moment? (as in price per can, don't mind buying a sh!teload :D )

24 cans for €24 in Lidl buy 2 slabs and it comes to €48 buy something else for €2 to bring the price up to €50 then use a Lidl voucher from the newspaper that gives you €10 off a €50 spend works out at 48 cans of Guinness for €40 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭soundsham

milly2013 wrote: »

8 cans for €10 in centra

• Registered Users Posts: 4,497 ✭✭✭Gormal

Centra are doing slabs of 24 cans of Guinness, Carlsberg & bud for €24. Smirnoff 70cl is €17. Coors Light Bottle Pack 20x330ml €20

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Tesco doing 24 cans of Guinness for €24 until the 24th of December and they take Dunnes, Lidl and Aldi vouchers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭skywalker_208

casio4 wrote: »
    Tesco doing 24 cans of Guinness for €24 until the 24th of December and they take Dunnes, Lidl and Aldi vouchers

Does anyone know if the Dunnes vouchers Tesco accept are the ones you get which are €10 off €50 with your clubcard? You get 1 per week for every week in November with your clubcard letter etc.

Anyway some prices I just checked:

Tesco: Heinekin 24 x 500ml = €26, Guinness 24 x 500ml = €24
    Dunnes: Heinekin 24 x 500ml = €28, Guinness 24 x 500ml = €28

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭CarrickMcJoe

Does anyone know if the Dunnes vouchers Tesco accept are the ones you get which are €10 off €50 with your clubcard? You get 1 per week for every week in November with your clubcard letter etc.

Tesco: Heinekin 24 x 500ml = €26, Guinness 24 x 500ml = €24
    Dunnes: Heinekin 24 x 500ml = €28, Guinness 24 x 500ml = €28

Tesco take the ones you get at the till in Dunnes, not the vouchers you get in the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Any on Smethwick? Beer drinker now but would like to get a few for old times sake :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Any on Smethwick? Beer drinker now but would like to get a few for old times sake :)

you mean Smithwicks? For some reason I've never ever seen it on offer in slab quantities anyway.
    A few months ago there was an offer in all offies selling 6 cans of Smithwicks for 10.99, that's the best deal I've ever seen for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭flintash

Tesco: Heinekin 24 x 500ml = €26, Guinness 24 x 500ml = €24 Dunnes: Heinekin 24 x 500ml = €28, Guinness 24 x 500ml = €28

I just used one myself. Was bit sceptical, but the girl in the till said its ok, happy days!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Was in Dunnes Stephens Green yesterday, Jameson 25 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭p225886

syklops wrote: »
    Was in Dunnes Stephens Green yesterday, Jameson 25 euro.

Got 70cl Jameson for €23 in Tesco yesterday..

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭baingal nancer

p225886 wrote: »
    And €22 in Supervalue

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭niallk

p225886 wrote: »

I was walking around Tesco with a €23 bottle of Jameson in my hand when I spotted a guy stacking shelves with a Jameson Gift set box, with 2 Jameson glasses. Same price! Used an Aldi voucher, delighted with myself.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Tesco take the ones you get at the till in Dunnes, not the vouchers you get in the post.

Dunnes have also posted out spend & save vouchers in recent weeks. I received 4 x €10 off €50 vouchers valid for four consecutive weeks ending this week. Have been using them in Tesco.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement