Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Red Cow "riot"

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

i'd be more concerned with the mostly monochrome nature of the kids at the club that the riot. Ghettoisation. No plan for integration. We repeat the mistakes of our european neighbours.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

I've seen 3 or 4 on here in the last year or 2. In my definition that's a long way from constant.

All I asked was what you considered constant seeing as it was you that said it was.

I literally said I'd seen multiple (I listed 3)

So other than the 2 posted in this thread you've seen one similar video? Just one??? As I said, please take your head out of the sand.

The problems we are seeing all throughout Europe and the UK with ghettos etc are happening right here in front of your eyes and you seemingly can't see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

i'd be more concerned with the mostly monochrome nature of the kids at the club that the riot. Ghettoisation. No plan for integration. We repeat the mistakes of our european neighbours.

Is a pub full of white people at a ballad session ghettoisation too?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭PowerToWait

You do of course realise this is the responsibility of the ‘host’ nation / culture. Judging by the majority of posts on here there isn’t much room for integration or assimilation.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

closed pending review

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,489 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Mod: Considering some of the vile stuff already posted, there's not a hope of this being reopened.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement