Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

• 18-07-2020 7:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi guys!

I am expecting to move to Cork in a few months time. I will need a rental property for a while that is hopefully no more than an hour's commute to cork city centre and Blackrock. Should be easy enough but I have a little dog and I am looking for somewhere that accepts pets. It will probably be just me for the first few months and then my hubby and the dog will follow as we need to sell our current house. Any suggestions for good places to find a nice reasonable priced rental? I thought about asking holiday cottages if they would rent longer term but they all looked pretty booked up. Also any advice on making new friends would be fab! We have various interests but not sure where we would start. Thank you for taking the time to read this. 😊😊😊😊
    Post edited by Spear on

Comments

Advertisement