Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ruth

• 23-08-2006 10:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

hi everyone!:D
    i dont think very many people here know me because there is a severe shortage of session oners!!anyway i did drama ses 1 2005 and it was very 'excitin'(thats a drama thing we had so most of you wont get it except ruth!!!!sorry:( )and this year i did philosophy in session one!!WAHEY!!!
    and im going to add this in just because i wouldnt be me if i didnt say it!...IM FROM CORK!!!:cool: :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Twinkle-star15

Sorry, I don't know you, but hi! I think I know people who did philosophy though...did Amy (don't know her surname) do it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 mmmpie

ya amys a legend,she switched from innovation!!alot of people did that!!!maggie took me and amy to the chipper one night,it was CLASS!!wooo real food!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Twinkle-star15

Mmm...Spar... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭Thursday*

RUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs*
    The reason I have to introduce myself as 'Ruth-not-from-Cork!'

I love you!

Advertisement