Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

How much time do they spend walking around Kalorama ? Is it not tradistioal for ex pres to leave washington. Did Obama not leave the DNC and rejoin ?

1. On average 36.5 minutes per day, except the 3rd Thursday of every month.

2. Me speak English.

3. I have no idea. I’m sure you can google it and find out. Let me know, though, cause I’d feel like I was missing out otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Real Donald Trump

obama is giving it socks now on Cnn such a brilliant orator
    eagle eye wrote: »
    Obama is a great man.
    Some highlights:

"He's got a secret Chinese bank account. How's that possible? Listen, can you imagine if had a secret Chinese bank account when I was running for reelection? You think Fox News might've been a little concerned? They would've called me Beijing Barry." :pac:

" I get that this POTUS wants full credit for the economy that he inherited, and 0 blame for the pandemic he ignored. But the job doesn't work that way. Tweeting at the TV doesn't fix things. Making stuff up doesn't make people's lives better. You've got to have a plan."

"Republicans love to say right before an election that they'll protect preexisting conditions...they keep on promising, we're gonna have a great replacement [for the ACA]. It's been coming in 2 weeks for the last 10 years...they've had 10 years to do it! There is no plan."
    vojiwox wrote: »
    Also

Obama on rising coronavirus infections: "Donald trump isn’t going to all of a sudden protect all of us. He can’t even take the basic steps to protect himself."
    He's totally destroyed Trump and it's glorious!
    ollkiller wrote: »
    Wow. He tore Trump a new one. No more playing nice. Bout time too. Beijing Barry is the highlight. Multiple burns within a burn.

How come ye lads don't have the same love and admiration for auld Joe?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

Haha there is a lot worse going on than those two emails he mentioned.

This would be hilarious if it weren't on the precipice of very serious global war.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Luxxis wrote: »
    Obama dropped more Bombs than either Bush did , almost exclusively on Muslim countries. In fact he dropped so many bombs they ran out of Bombs.
    Oh and have a look at his drone program. 300+ innocents killed as well.
    owing Gadaffi. That and the Syrian war lead to the Migrant crisis in Europe.

No fan of the drone strikes myself, but Trump didn't stop them, he just stopped the reporting of civilian casualties by revoking a previous executive order. Don't fool yourself into thinking Trump was some sort of peaceful president. He also majorly fcuked over the Kurds, to the advantage of Trump's buddy, Erdogan. Backstabbing an ally (or members of his own admin) is a great way of generating trust and goodwill. Master of deals my hole.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 stormienights

I'm confident trump will win and even I think that this post is concerning and well into conspiracy territory.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science

Charles Darwin

• Registered Users Posts: 37,331 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Luxxis wrote:
    Obama built the Cages on the Boarder everyone blamed trump for, Him and Biden, they also used tear gas. Obama dropped more Bombs than either Bush did , almost exclusively on Muslim countries. In fact he dropped so many bombs they ran out of Bombs. Oh and have a look at his drone program. 300+ innocents killed as well. Obama/Biden came into office with 2 wars to manage and managed to bomb 5 more countries, He launched airstrikes or military raids in at 5 other countries: Syria, Libya, Yemen, Somalia and Pakistan. Libya now has open slave markets selling women men and children, thanks to Obama's overthrowing Gadaffi. That and the Syrian war lead to the Migrant crisis in Europe.
    The amount of crap in that post is ridiculous. I'll say nothing more than that because you don't deserve any more.
    Luxxis wrote:
    Lovely Chap, has a Nobel Peace Prize you know.
    I am aware, as I said a great man.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Luxxis

eagle eye wrote: »
    The amount of crap in that post is ridiculous. I'll say nothing more than that because you don't deserve any more.

I am aware, as I said a great man.

Ignorance is Bliss for some i guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Luxxis

kowloon wrote: »
    No fan of the drone strikes myself, but Trump didn't stop them, he just stopped the reporting of civilian casualties by revoking a previous executive order. Don't fool yourself into thinking Trump was some sort of peaceful president. He also majorly fcuked over the Kurds, to the advantage of Trump's buddy, Erdogan. Backstabbing an ally (or members of his own admin) is a great way of generating trust and goodwill. Master of deals my hole.

I'm glad your not a "fan" of drone strikes.

I'm glad your not a "fan" of drone strikes.

I'm not, which is why I'm so critical of Trump for escalating them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,331 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Luxxis wrote:
    Ignorance is Bliss for some i guess.
    No ignorance here but it's but worth trying to decipher all the crap in that post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Gretas Gonna Get Ya!

Obama built the Cages on the Boarder everyone blamed trump for, Him and Biden, they also used tear gas.
    Obama dropped more Bombs than either Bush did , almost exclusively on Muslim countries. In fact he dropped so many bombs they ran out of Bombs.
    Oh and have a look at his drone program. 300+ innocents killed as well.
    Obama/Biden came into office with 2 wars to manage and managed to bomb 5 more countries, He launched airstrikes or military raids in at 5 other countries: Syria, Libya, Yemen, Somalia and Pakistan.
    Libya now has open slave markets selling women men and children, thanks to Obama's overthrowing Gadaffi. That and the Syrian war lead to the Migrant crisis in Europe.

Lovely Chap, has a Nobel Peace Prize you know.

He's loved by people with no clue what real leadership actually is.

Obama was woefully out of his depth as president.

But some people care more about the image their leader portrays, rather than what they actually achieve in office. Obama being the perfect example, of an empty suit who looked all slick and polished in front of the cameras - but had no real ability to back up the image.

Even just taking the economy... over two terms in office, Obama created a paltry 2.5m new jobs. Trump has created almost 3 times that number in less than one full term - including the economic effects of covid. And that's without even getting into fed regulation rollbacks and corporate tax etc. Trump's work on the economy, makes Obama look like a total novice by comparison - but then that's precisely what Obama was, a novice who was completely out of his depth!

"Oh, but he looks and sounds so presidential" .... :rolleyes: (the usual obsession with superficial image based BS from the left) ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭dwayneshintzy

Trump’s Economic Record in Charts

real-gdp-during-presidential-terms-trump-compared-to-obama-2.png?w=768&h=528

Here's some analysis that doesn't remotely tally with what you're on about, Greats Gonna Get Ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,489 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Even just taking the economy... over two terms in office, Obama created a paltry 2.5m new jobs. Trump has created almost 3 times that number in less than one full term - including the economic effects of covid. And that's without even getting into fed regulation rollbacks and corporate tax etc. Trump's work on the economy, makes Obama look like a total novice by comparison - but then that's precisely what Obama was, a novice who was completely out of his depth!

Obama came in to power at the onset of the worst financial collapse since the great depression and immediately triggered a successful turnaround starting a trend which extended in to Trumps Presidency thus meaning that many of Trumps successes are actually Obama's.

See unemployment rates below. What did Trump have to do, or did do to change anything which Obama had been doing?

united-states-unemployment-rate.png?s=usurtot&v=202010212300V20200908&d1=20101025

And your mentioning of regulation roll back and corporate tax? What is that only harming the environment and granting tax breaks to his buddies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Gretas Gonna Get Ya!

lol...

Come on guys. These are just lazy re-hashings.

People are not falling for it. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,489 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

lol...

That's the thing about telling the truth and using facts, the same story is repeated time and again.

Why go off message when the message is so definitive?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭dwayneshintzy

lol...

Which aspect of the links provided by myself and tell me how are false or misleading?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,442 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

So Trump has secret bank accounts in China and has apparently been paying more taxes in China than he does in the US.

When I say secret, in effect everything to do with his finances has been kept secret. He promised at the recent town hall that he would detail out who he owed money too but yet again he has failed to deliver.

We know Ivanka was granted trademarks soon after Trump met with Xi, and Trump has money in China. Sounds pretty certain that Trump used his position to benefit Ivanka. We also know that Trump's daughter in law was using access to Trump as a selling point to sell apartments. Yet again pretty blatant corruption.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,288 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Leroy42 wrote: »
    He promised at the recent town hall that he would detail out who he owed money too but yet again he has failed to deliver.

Yeah this is odd. He definitely promised to provide the detail but seems to be sitting on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,173 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

8-10 wrote: »
    Yeah this is odd. He definitely promised to provide the detail but seems to be sitting on it.
    It's not odd at all.

It's what he does all the time. Says he's going to do something then doesn't.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 40,722 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Billy Mays wrote: »
    It's not odd at all.

It's what he does all the time. Says he's going to do something then doesn't.

His famous "in two weeks we will do....." lies.

The man is a grifter and charlatan.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭RIGOLO

So scoreline is currently
    TRUMP 4 - OBAMA 0

Obama said he wouldnt run for presidency - he did
    Obama said he wouldnt win the nomination - he did
    Obama came out to endorse Hilary - she lost
    Obama said he wouldnt win the presidency - he did

4 - 0

now that Obama has come out on the trail (virtual) to stump for Biden and said Trump wont win ...
    will it be 4-2 , or 6-0
    my money with PaddyPower is on 6-0

• Registered Users Posts: 12,792 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

fullstop wrote: »
    Saw Mary Berry on the tv earlier too. Apparently not running either. Where do these people get off with their freedoms? :mad:

Can she? I'd vote for her, well, I guess she'd have to settle for the Cabinet as Secretary for fine food.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,216 ✭✭✭Cody montana

RIGOLO wrote: »
    So scoreline is currently
    TRUMP 4 - OBAMA 0

Obama said he wouldnt run for presidency - he did
    Obama said he wouldnt win the nomination - he did
    Obama came out to endorse Hilary - she lost
    Obama said he wouldnt win the presidency - he did

4 - 0

now that Obama has come out on the trail (virtual) to stump for Biden and said Trump wont win ...
    will it be 4-2 , or 6-0

Trump said he would lock Hillary up!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,060 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Trump said he would lock Hillary up!

Trump said he would build a wall. Trump said he would release his taxes. Trump has said a lot of things that didnt happen.

RIGOLO wrote: »

I'd put my money on the result I don't want; a consolation prize if my prefered candidate loses and forgotten about if they win.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,288 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Trump said he would build a wall. Trump said he would release his taxes. Trump has said a lot of things that didnt happen.

He said he'd hire a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary
    He said a caravan of migrants would reach the US at the midterm elections
    He said he'd repeal and replace Obamacare and had control of both houses but failed to do so
    He said Mexico would pay for a border wall
    He said coronavirus numbers would drop from 15 to 0 very soon
    He said he'd bring back waterboarding
    He said he'd ban muslims from entering America
    He said he'd eliminate the National Debt (it's significantly increased)
    He said he'd leave NATO
    He said he'd pull troops out of the ME

Still waiting for these

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

Trump said he'd get Mexico to pay for the wall.

Trump said he'd release a health plan in 2weeks, months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,199 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

He's loved by people with no clue what real leadership actually is.

Obama was woefully out of his depth as president.

This coming from a Trump supporter :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,750 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

8-10 wrote: »
    He said he'd hire a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary
    He said a caravan of migrants would reach the US at the midterm elections
    He said he'd repeal and replace Obamacare and had control of both houses but failed to do so
    He said Mexico would pay for a border wall
    He said coronavirus numbers would drop from 15 to 0 very soon
    He said he'd bring back waterboarding
    He said he'd ban muslims from entering America
    He said he'd eliminate the National Debt (it's significantly increased)
    He said he'd leave NATO
    He said he'd pull troops out of the ME

Still waiting for these
    He said he would bring back jobs to the US the big example was with the coal industry. He hasn't brought back those jobs there are thousands less jobs in that area since he took over. Plus coal production and consumption are down 16% and 40% from 2016

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement