Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Design a Boards.ie T-Shirt!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 394 Verified rep Qwertee: Robert

Some wonderful designs here.

Why is the tee only on sale for one week, though?

It's the way we sell shirts, we'll just have it on way for the week, then print and post all the orders. By doing this we can keep the cost down so you get your tee for cheaper!

Some very nice designs so far! Just to say giant all over prints are not possible, nor are ones on the sleeves, back etc.

Keep them coming:)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Crudely done, but you get the jist of it! :pac:

shirtmockup2w.jpg

shirtmockup3.jpg

shirtmockup4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

shirtmockup5.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Just a quick addition, you'll see the official Boards.ie logos on this thread.

Subscribers get benefits like a custom avatars, tag-lines and super sweet red stars under their name. They also get to switch off banner ads.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I'll take my prize in the form of coke and hookers

shirtmockup.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,610 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

The slogan has gotta be this:
    shirtmockup_astrofluff.jpg

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

Some very nice designs so far! Just to say giant all over prints are not possible, nor are ones on the sleeves, back etc.

Keep them coming:)

Why is that? Is it just from a cost perspective?

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭DYLF

Heres a black and white version of this.

keyboardwhite.jpg
    keyboardblack.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭DYLF

Bit of Dav...

Davblue.jpg

DavBlack.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭.Henry Sellers.

front.jpg8201256804_221aaf1463.jpg
    The Boards.ie keyboard Warrior.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

phasers wrote: »
    I'll take my prize in the form of coke and hookers

shirtmockup.jpg

You will be hearing from my lawyers!

Dav wrote: »
    Just a quick addition, you'll see the official Boards.ie logos on this thread.

Subscribers get benefits like a custom avatars, tag-lines and super sweet red stars under their name. They also get to switch off banner ads.

So I couldn't figure out which logo to use, so I used them all :pac:

boards-multicolour.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭PrzemoF

229369.jpg

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,553 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Boards... Cloud... Internet... geddit? :pac:

t_shirt_dades01b.jpg

• Company Representative Posts: 394 Verified rep Qwertee: Robert

The Guvnor wrote: »
    Why is that? Is it just from a cost perspective?

Basically yes. If you want to do a true all over print you actually have to print the material before even making the t-shirt, which is complicated/expensive.

Same thing with printing on sleeves etc, if it's slower to do it costs more:)

Thanks!

That's great, I can send this to my mother (who despite being reasonably net savvy, has no idea what my job entails) and say "look, I must be doing something right, people want to put me on a t-shirt!" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

Thanks Rob!

Go Qwertee 63k likes on FB.

Mucho impressed.

What has been the most popular t-shirt so far and do you think a boards.ie one can top that? :D

I have to say some of the boards.ie t's so far look very good.

• Basically yes. If you want to do a true all over print you actually have to print the material before even making the t-shirt, which is complicated/expensive.

Same thing with printing on sleeves etc, if it's slower to do it costs more:)

Thanks!

I never realized there was a Qwertee rep on here! Going to take the opportunity to say that I absolutely adore your website and it is going to leave me a very, very, very poor man.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,580 ✭✭✭Kat1170

My attempt :):)

[IMG][/img]5D368B8F65204A2CA56CB1629B5D9611-0000356410-0003080545-00363L-FA21452417274435A9952B25F9CBE1B1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Dean09 wrote: »
    Crudely done, but you get the jist of it! :pac:

shirtmockup2w.jpg

shirtmockup3.jpg

shirtmockup4.jpg
    These, But make the eye holes see through. Boards lingerie for the ladies. I've just doubled sales.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

Here's my entry, nice, simple, clean featuring the boards branding (of sorts) mashed with everyone's favorite smiley!

Boards_Mockup_Kit.jpg

I love boards and I love Qwertee... best competition ever! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Rough 20 minute job. If I win, I'll spend more time on getting the lines "smoother"...

7C376FFBEF434E5A9BF20285973F30F4-0000324027-0003080664-00363L-A0CD67CEBEB44D748AF0D993ECBEC052.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

Alternatie colour and font...

Boards_Mockup_Kit_2.jpg

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭RoisinRoseDubh

My contribution!

boards-ie-jet-pack.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭livdmg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

boards_lisa.jpg

boards_lisa_black.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Untitled_1_71.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭merlie

Pretty rough but the idea is there!

b99lad.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,580 ✭✭✭Kat1170

For the time of year thats in it :):):)

[IMG][/img]01FA5B11A18C4B39BED40DE5E49845AA-0000356410-0003080866-00363L-497652EA634C4FE1B6F297F389E16174.jpg

• Advertisement

We're closing this off at 12pm tomorrow, so if you have any last minute ideas, now's the time!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement