Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win a year's free student rail travel from Irish Rail

12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭manu2009

Galway to Dublin Route :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

limerick to galway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭God Father

Dublin to Cork pass would be great!

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭codrulz

Dublin to Cork please!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 nadadine

Westport-Dublin route would be so handy, I could actually go home at the weekends and not have to get the occasional midweek tenner train! #sobstory

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭GSOIRL

Cork - Dublin Please

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Dublin- Belfast :d

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 J03

Foxford to Dublin :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Dublin Short Hop :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭K_1

waterford-dublin route would be great!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭muckety

Mullingar - Dublin please!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭smurfy89

Ballina to Dublin would be great!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25 tkeane

westport-dublin route, please!

Newbridge Atlone please!

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Rob!

A Cork - Dublin route pass would be absolutely fantastic!

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭GSOIRL

Cork - Dublin Please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

This competition is now close and we're picking a winner now, will be back in a little while with the results :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Dav wrote: »
    This competition is now close and we're picking a winner now, will be back in a little while with the results :)

weeeeeelll did i win?!?!?! :D:D:D:pac:;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

any result?

Just an update - I haven't forgotten aobut this, I'm waiting to hear from our contact in Irish Rail on picking a winner and all that goes with it. I'll try to get it sorted by the end of today - sorry about that folks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

I reckon they got back to you with the username 15 minutes later, but you just like the suspense! :P

I haven't heard from them, so I'm gonna pick a winner (with the assistance of Random.org).

The winner is: guitarman1!

Thank you everyone for entering, it's been one of our more popular competitions! Should it turn out that guitarman1 has committed the dastardly act of not being a student (this is a Student's only competiton after all), then I'll be back to pick another winner :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement