Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Instagram issues.

• 08-04-2021 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭

OK

I have three instagram accounts.

Only one i put pictures up on.

Why have 3?? Well firstly I didn't mean to have 3 ..i just never posted anything on the first two and forgot ..

Ok i have the 3rd up ..i put pics ..but suddenly they tell me i need to secure my account and I can't log in. I linked up two of the accounts. Like you can in FB?

I have the email....i have the password ..i have the user name....all active.

I ask for a link to be sent to my email....it sends the email just fine...but when i click is ..it just says ..'You need to help us secure your account'.

It keeps sending me emails for notifications etc.

I can still get in to the two other accounts inc the one that the locked account is linked to.

I hadn't posted anything rude or weird ...only like 6 photos not really sent messages to anyone etc.

So ...confused.

Comments

Advertisement