Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Happy Birthday O&O

• 02-03-2021 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,631 ✭✭✭✭

Happy Birthday O&O. 10 years today. Can I assume we will have a celebratory tipple in the lounge? Correctly distanced given the current circumstances of course.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,014 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Many Happy Returns! I have a nice bottle of Blue Nun here, will you take a glass?

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭Jellybaby_1

Do yiz only come when there's a party? I hear bottles (and teacups) clinking. Oh all right then, let's party!!! Anyone like to sing a little song for us, like in dem olden daze, or even in this new daze we're in? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,014 ✭✭✭✭looksee

You would definitely be in a daze if I started singing. I could do a recimetation though.

"There's a famous seaside place called Blackpool
    That's noted for fresh air and fun..."

It goes on at some length.

That poem, 'The Lion and Albert' was a book that our son had when he was little. He loved it! I loved doing the voices as I read it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Garlinge

My contribution... sung and written by sister of lady I know....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCpUlDtUQIc

• Advertisement

Garlinge wrote: »
    My contribution... sung and written by sister of lady I know....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCpUlDtUQIc

Very pretty song!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Happy birthday! I was sending you a birthday cake, but it fell apart as I was trying to get it into the laptop plugin, so I ate it. It was DELICIOUS!

I remember when this was all fields - or was it pasture, I can’t recall

Anyway, happy Easter everyone.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,323 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Just the bit between 59'' and 1'10''.

Try again New Home, there's a problem with that.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,323 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Thanks, it should work now. :)

Advertisement