1. Predict the IMT, mean temperature at five locations in Ireland (Claremorris, Casement, Mullingar, Oak Park, Shannon) for September, 2019. The 1981-2010 "normal" value is 13.1 deg C.
2. Predict the MAX temperature at any regularly reporting Met-E station as reported in the Monthly Summary (and daily in the "yesterday's weather" section of their website), during September.
3. Predict the MIN temperature during September (see 2 above for overview).
4. Predict the PRC (rainfall at this time of year) as a percentage of normal values (1981-2010) at eleven locations, namely Ballyhaise, Cork, Malin Head, Belmullet, Cork, Johnstown Castle, and the five locations for the IMT (section 1 above), during September.
5. Predict the SUN (sunshine) as a percentage of normal values (1981-2010) at six locations, Belmullet, Casement, Dublin, Shannon, Cork and Valentia, during September.
6. BONUS -- Predict the maximum wind gust (in knots) at any of the 25 locations that report daily as per reports on yesterday's weather on the met.ie website. No date or location (my brain needs recovery time after those summer bonus questions, thanks again to JPmarn for helping out).
The deadline for on-time entries will be 0300h Sunday 1st of September. The late penalties will be 1 point per four hour (or portion) late entry for the first 36 hours (to 1500h 2nd) then 1 point per two hours (or portion) to 0300h 3rd and one point per hour after that.
Good luck, or bonne chance if you prefer.