Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank Sort Code Query

• 31-05-2010 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭

Im hoping somebody here might be able to help me.

I am trying to find out what bank the sort code 985450 belongs to. Is there a website I can check that will give me a list of banks and their sort codes or would I have to go into each individual bank site and check?

The only banks I deal with are Permanent TSB, BOI and Halifax and as far as I can tell none of those have this sort code.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

It's Ulster Bank

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Ulster Bank, Cavan Branch.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭dotsman

For future reference, google is your friend:D

Here is an online search facility for Sort Codes

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭gazzer

Thanks everybody for the replies. That is strange that the sort code is for Ulster Bank. I dont do any banking with them and never have. I certainly didnt set up an online payment request with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭gazzer

dotsman wrote: »
    For future reference, google is your friend:D

Here is an online search facility for Sort Codes

I tried Google :D but I was only looking for banks that I bank with now or in the past. Didnt have any reason to try Ulster Bank. That link you sent is very handy. Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement