Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Peaces Commissioner

• 29-10-2018 8:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Im looking for a P.C. around Tullamore any ideas who is the best ?

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 13,759 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

Moved from Personal Issues

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 redsky1

I used John D. Walsh P.C. one sound guy you will get his number down as an electrician in Tullamore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Big Dickhead

Sound Man Thanks Man Barry La Cumber Man think does it also

• Registered Users Posts: 1 johnnymurphy

Recommend John very highly, one of the nicest lads you will come across.

Has nopinion of himself unlike some of his ......

Works hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Jmc111

I needed a PC for the last few weeks to sign off on legal documents and I have had nothing but trouble getting sorted I gave John a call today and he had it sorted in minutes he refused to take money this man put my mind at ease. I can't thank him enough.

• Advertisement
Advertisement