Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High quality bed, mattress and headboard

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭bigmickey.ie

Good afternoon.

Are you delivering to apartments? 5th floor with a lift in Dublin 1.

Looking for a super king premium. Equivalent to Harrisons - medium firm.

Thanks.

Hi

I are delivering in Dublin and everywhere else currently. My experience of Lifts in Dublin is that you would not fit a full sized superking mattress in to them and I am totally on my own these days doing all the deliveries. Other staff members are not working due to Covid 19. I have been to Dublin delivering every day, including today, Sunday for the last 4 days on the trot. If you want to give me a call tomorrow after 10am, we can chat about what mattress might work for you.

Regards

Mick

086 8356888/ 043 3341895 / 043 3345488

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭davedub2015

Any reccomendation for a king size bed and base? Good quality bed

Any reccomendation for a king size bed and base? Good quality bed

Hi davedub2015

What budget are you looking at ? We have from every price in stock.

Thanks

Bigmickey

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭davedub2015

No budget just looking for a good quality bed and dont mind paying for it. Thanks

No budget just looking for a good quality bed and dont mind paying for it. Thanks

Hi again

Our big seller in the upper range is The Diamond 2000. Natural fillings with 2000 pocket springs. Mattress 699 euro. Divan base (strong) from 199 euro.

Give us a call to discuss. We havw over 1000 mattresses in stock

043 3341895 / 043 3345488

Bigmickey.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭techteacher

Good afternoon.

Are you delivering to Dublin 16. in the next 3/4 days

Looking for a 4 6 medium firm. matress any recommendations?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Morby

What would be the cheapest you would have in a king or Super king has lift ottoman bed please?

Good afternoon.

Are you delivering to Dublin 16. in the next 3/4 days

Looking for a 4 6 medium firm. matress any recommendations?

Thanks.

Hi techteacher,

We have 2 vans in Dublin over the weekend but fully booked. The next available day would be Tuesday if you could wait until then?

Something like our Vogue is our biggest selling mattress in the mid price/mid quality range; https://bigmickey.ie/product/irish-beds-vogue-orthopaedic-mattress/

Then if you are looking for something in the higher end, pocket sprung range, our Diamond 2000 is our biggest seller; https://bigmickey.ie/product/diamond-2000-natural-pocket-sprung/

Regards

BigMickey

Morby wrote: »
    What would be the cheapest you would have in a king or Super king has lift ottoman bed please?

Hi Morby,

We have super king half ottomans from €499. Will have to check on king size but should have them from €449.

Regards

BigMickey

• Registered Users Posts: 38 jay1912

Hi

Looking for a single Divan , headboard , and mattress for Sons room
    any deals ?

tks
    james

• Advertisement

jay1912 wrote: »
    Hi

Looking for a single Divan , headboard , and mattress for Sons room
    any deals ?

tks
    james

Hi jay1912,

There are loads of different options. We have single beds (base and mattress) from €165 but these are just the cheaper models. If you are looking for something decent and good value for money, our Vogue is our biggest selling bed;

https://bigmickey.ie/product/irish-beds-vogue-bed-set/

Regards

BigMickey

• Registered Users Posts: 9,991 ✭✭✭Caranica

Strange one for you. I have one of those metal single camp beds. My ex lent the mattress to a friend and never got it back. I either need to get a new mattress or replace it as an option for the box room/office. Any suggestions? Mattress would need to fold as I don't have space to store separately. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭tinner777

Sorted by Bigmickey for a bed and then sorted by Fiona with a small problem. Great company!!!

Caranica wrote: »
    Strange one for you. I have one of those metal single camp beds. My ex lent the mattress to a friend and never got it back. I either need to get a new mattress or replace it as an option for the box room/office. Any suggestions? Mattress would need to fold as I don't have space to store separately. Thanks

Hi Carnaica,

Can you measure the camp bed and double check that it is standard single size at 90cm X 190cm as a lot of these camp beds can be odd sizes. It would be best to go for a full foam option so it is flexible.

BigMickey

• Registered Users Posts: 9,991 ✭✭✭Caranica

Hi Carnaica,

Can you measure the camp bed and double check that it is standard single size at 90cm X 190cm as a lot of these camp beds can be odd sizes. It would be best to go for a full foam option so it is flexible.

BigMickey

Thanks, I'll do that in the next few days. Working my way through another room at the moment!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Johemian

Just wondering if you’re doing removals along with deliveries at the moment?

Looking to get a king frame and mattress but would need an old superking taken away

Thanks

Johemian wrote: »
    Just wondering if you’re doing removals along with deliveries at the moment?

Looking to get a king frame and mattress but would need an old superking taken away

Thanks

Hi Johemian,

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭lafors

Looking at the Limelight Picasso Bed Frame in Grey, king size, how much can you do it for and delivery to Dublin? (Just the bed frame btw) cheers

lafors wrote: »
    Looking at the Limelight Picasso Bed Frame in Grey, king size, how much can you do it for and delivery to Dublin? (Just the bed frame btw) cheers

Hi lafors,

One of these just arrived with us today for stock so we currently have just one available, I think they are out of stock with our supplier for a couple of weeks now, but delivery is free and they are on offer for €399 but we are doing a offer on some Limelight Beds from next week and we can do it for you for €370. Where part of Dublin would delivery be to?

Thanks

BigMickey

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

Hi,
    Looking for a king size mattress.Preferably no memory foam...OH wants something "really firm", I would prefer something not rock hard!!Any suggestions?OH has some minor back problems, and our current mattress has been a disaster although it is relatively new. Any suggestions?
    Thanks

• Advertisement

shesty wrote: »
    Hi,
    Looking for a king size mattress.Preferably no memory foam...OH wants something "really firm", I would prefer something not rock hard!!Any suggestions?OH has some minor back problems, and our current mattress has been a disaster although it is relatively new. Any suggestions?
    Thanks

Hi Shesty,

Apologies in the late response. Our Royale mattress has natural fillings so no memory foam. It is classed as firm. It's not rock hard but definitely firm; https://bigmickey.ie/product/royale-natural-3000-pocket-sprung/

Thanks

BigMickey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭tinner777

Mickey,

best price on a headboard to go with that big divan you just sold me :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10 apocalipzs

Hi Mickey,

I'm looking for a 4 foot 6 double mattress that's comfortable and will last. Medium firmness and a budget of €400. Needs to be a spring mattress also.

tinner777 wrote: »
    Sorted by Bigmickey for a bed and then sorted by Fiona with a small problem. Great company!!!

Apologies, only saw this now. Prices start from 79 euro up to 299 euro.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

So is there anyway to avoid the dreaded "dip" we have had no luck recently with the mattresses we've bought

We bought a kaymed (I won't tell you what we paid for it, but suffice to say we didn't get the return on investment we thought we would get) after less than a year we'd two hollows in it

We then went an ikea mattress at a quarter of the price and we got 4 years out of that before hip pain from the hollows meant it's now waiting to be disposed of

We've a cheaplayzee spring mattress what cost us pennies back in 2004 when we first bought our house that we're back using now and it appears to be as good as any of the ones we spent mad money on

So what type of mattress is the best to avoid the dreaded dip for as long as possible? I know every mattress dips eventually but I want to avoid sleeping in a hammock as it kills our hips and back.

We're not over weight before telling me to lose 10 stone, lol

Help!

(Going to go back to a king size, super king had an even bigger hump as far as we could see)

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Ricey3509

Hi Mickey

Have you any single beds in stock with storage (ottoman or drawers) ?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Mrdata.

Hi Mickey,

Do you deliver to Galway city? Looking for a good mid range pocket spring 5 foot mattress. Any recommendations? Thanks

ImARebel wrote: »
    So is there anyway to avoid the dreaded "dip" we have had no luck recently with the mattresses we've bought

We bought a kaymed (I won't tell you what we paid for it, but suffice to say we didn't get the return on investment we thought we would get) after less than a year we'd two hollows in it

We then went an ikea mattress at a quarter of the price and we got 4 years out of that before hip pain from the hollows meant it's now waiting to be disposed of

We've a cheaplayzee spring mattress what cost us pennies back in 2004 when we first bought our house that we're back using now and it appears to be as good as any of the ones we spent mad money on

So what type of mattress is the best to avoid the dreaded dip for as long as possible? I know every mattress dips eventually but I want to avoid sleeping in a hammock as it kills our hips and back.

We're not over weight before telling me to lose 10 stone, lol

Help!

(Going to go back to a king size, super king had an even bigger hump as far as we could see)

Hi

Is your bed base level ? Is it a divan or frame ? Don't get very . many mattresses dipping and we would sell a lot. I have seen it in the past but not very often.

Bigmickey.ie

Ricey3509 wrote: »
    Hi Mickey

Have you any single beds in stock with storage (ottoman or drawers) ?

Thanks!

Hi

We have drawer bases in stock . Can order in ottoman base for you if necessary.

Bigmickey.ie

• Advertisement

Mrdata. wrote: »
    Hi Mickey,

Do you deliver to Galway city? Looking for a good mid range pocket spring 5 foot mattress. Any recommendations? Thanks

Hi

Yes. Free delivery to Galway. Go there on a regular basis. Here is a great deal with our sister company. There is around 200 euro discount currently :

https://dublinbeds.ie/product/hilton-3000-mattress-hilton-2000-upgrade/

Beautiful reversible mattress with a 5 year warranty.

Advertisement