05-04-2021, 20:38   #1
ablelocks

Things you shouldn't know, but do

summer 2019, i met a friend of mine at a work event in another city and we went out for pints, lots of pints. I left the pub earlier than he did and went back to hotel. He arrived about an hour later, but as he came in the lobby door, I was on the landing at the top of the stairs so saw that he was with a woman he had met earlier in the pub. They didn't see me, but I saw them. I didn't say anything and wouldn't - his business what he gets up to but i was surprised.
Advertisement
05-04-2021, 20:40   #2
Recliner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ablelocks View Post
summer 2019, i met a friend of mine at a work event in another city and we went out for pints, lots of pints. I left the pub earlier than he did and went back to hotel. He arrived about an hour later, but as he came in the lobby door, I was on the landing at the top of the stairs so saw that he was with a woman he had met earlier in the pub. They didn't see me, but I saw them. I didn't say anything and wouldn't - his business what he gets up to but i was surprised.
Why were you surprised?
(2) thanks from:
05-04-2021, 20:41   #3
con747

And........
05-04-2021, 20:44   #4
Archeron

If you ever have a toilet blocked by a massive poo the size of a baby cow, four or five bin bags over an arm gives enough protection so you can break it up without touching it. Still rotten though.
That's something I shouldn't know but do.
05-04-2021, 21:03   #5
bear1

Quote:
Dafuq?
Advertisement
05-04-2021, 21:11   #6
Gregor Samsa

I once saw a neighbour of mine in the supermarket. I could see low-fat milk, fruit, fresh veg and brown bread in their basket, but I spotted them take a packet of Kimberly from the biscuit shelf and pop them in too. I didn't say anything and wouldn't - his business what he gets up to but i was surprised - always had him pegged as more of a Mikado man, but it just shows you never can tell. Although knowing this now, if he ever did invite me in for tea, I'd politely make my excuses.
05-04-2021, 21:14   #7
Church on Tuesday

Quote:
05-04-2021, 21:17   #8
biko
Arbiter

CIA killed JFK.
05-04-2021, 21:20   #9
Gamer Bhoy 89

Send a message via Skype™ to Gamer Bhoy 89
I know how much wood a woodchuck can chuck.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
05-04-2021, 21:36   #10
some random drunk

Quote:
Is there some interesting detail to this that perhaps you've left out? Like he'd only gotten married a few weeks before? Or maybe the woman he brought back from the pub was actually his boss? Or she was his cousin? Or she was transgender? A transgender cousin? Something even a little bit scandalous?? Anything at all??!
05-04-2021, 21:38   #11
corner of hells

Quote:
Originally Posted by some random drunk View Post
Is there some interesting detail to this that perhaps you've left out? Like he'd only gotten married a few weeks before? Or maybe the woman he brought back from the pub was actually his boss? Or she was his cousin? Or she was transgender? A transgender cousin? Something even a little bit scandalous?? Anything at all??!
I think it might've been a dream.He may be still in the dream , we all might be in it too.
05-04-2021, 21:42   #12
Potential-Monke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer Bhoy 89 View Post
I know how much wood a woodchuck can chuck.
I've always wondered the answer to that. Care to share?

I know that placing 3 individual squares of bog roll onto the back of the toilet bowl saves you some cleaning about 80% of the time. Has to be individual squares, if they're connected it'll just fall off with the first contact.
05-04-2021, 22:05   #13
Gamer Bhoy 89

Send a message via Skype™ to Gamer Bhoy 89
The answer is......

Thanks from:
05-04-2021, 22:20   #14
Potential-Monke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer Bhoy 89 View Post
The answer is......

I fkin knew it!
Thanks from:
05-04-2021, 22:33   #15
trashcan

I know the words to the Home and Away theme tune. I win !

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion