15-03-2021, 21:37   #16
Greyfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum Baloney View Post
hi have any tried the new tayto flavours?
Na, tayto are boring crisps for boring people, like the people who eat boring digestives with their tea. Id rather go with something full of amazing flavour like pringles or Doritos.
Advertisement
15-03-2021, 21:44   #17
Quantum Erasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
Na, tayto are boring crisps for boring people, like the people who eat boring digestives with their tea. Id rather go with something full of amazing flavour like pringles or Doritos.
How about Pringles flavour Tayto?
15-03-2021, 21:50   #18
EmmetSpiceland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum Erasure View Post
Chocolate bar flavour
Tayto had those “cheese and onion” flavour chocolate bars out a few years back. Weren’t great.

Maybe they could just make chocolate crisps? If they put a “limited edition” sticker on the bag people would buy them.
(2) thanks from:
15-03-2021, 21:54   #19
DJIMI TRARORE

Guinness and dry roasted pnut flavour would be good
(2) thanks from:
15-03-2021, 22:02   #20
fvp4

Quote:
i see you eating my down and dirty thick sweatpants flavour too tbh

it's a sporty type of mixed race twenty something with a £££ "thick" bubble butt that has been chaffing the inside of some plain grey sweatpants for the best part of the day. the taste is the taste, the very scent of those sweatpants
Not great, but I’d choose it over ready salted.
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
15-03-2021, 22:05   #21
fvp4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
Some would say that if you are measuring your self worth based on what crisp you are eating you ain’t got much else going on.

And Pringles have gone ta feck recently.

Last edited by fvp4; 15-03-2021 at 22:21.
(3) thanks from:
15-03-2021, 22:07   #22
EmmetSpiceland

Quote:
Originally Posted by fvp4 View Post
And Pringles have gone ta feck recently.
How you tried ‘Stackers’ from Aldi? The salt and vinegar ones are nicer than Pringles. Barbecue flavour isn’t the worst but the salt and vinegar one is dynamite.
(2) thanks from:
15-03-2021, 22:13   #23
ulster

Quote:
hi have any tried the new tayto flavours? tayto philly cheese steak floavour crisps based on new york deli sambos and there is a beef bagel falour too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDLuUMg0zN0
They should have a Thai chilli one.
15-03-2021, 22:17   #24
fryup

i'm a kings man myself
Advertisement
15-03-2021, 22:17   #25
buried

Spaghetti aglio e olio

Fantashtic starchy tastes with a small chili kick.

This should be pretty easy for any crisp company to do. And it f**king tastes good.
Thanks from:
15-03-2021, 22:53   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmetSpiceland View Post
I mean, I’d try them but I’m just not sure I’d be too “taken” with them. I’m not really big on the whole scampi fries thing.

And, from what your describing, I can only imagine there’d be notes of vinegar coupled with a “sensation” like licking a 9v battery.

Are we talking potato crisp or corn snack here? Cooked in oil or air fried?
Okay let me describe that taste: so you are doing a midday jog on your lunch hour from a top five media company where you work as a well paid and very influential tech consultant. The jog track is busy with milfs and wall street types and there is the occasional babe with inline skates or some bearded bloke on a two thousand dollar bicycle returning to his "back in five" boutique coffee shop.

Then you see her: a beautiful mixed race goddess with her hair tied back in a scrunchie, leaning against the knotted wire perimeter of a basketball court drinking a shake, wearing a two part grey sweat suit, speaking to her rag-tag bunch of impecunious twenty-something friends, some of whom are sitting on the grass, all drinking shakes and discussing Dave Grohl and Percy Shelley.

You pass the occasional palm tree on your approach, and as you near the beautiful young specimen, you see her bubble - that "thick" butt - that glorious gelatinous protuberance bisected by a beautiful sweat slickened line.

You cannot take your eyes off the bubble, the "phat" rear-side package of this heaven sent angel of gulosity, and as you near this urban darling, this dryad of the hoops and food courts, a strong perspiration all over her body starts to become evident through the sweat suit.

And as you pass... the scent of her blows your mind: cheap nylon overlaid with cheesy Cheeto powdering; the funky, fungal smell of ripened underwear; something fruity and farty that just escaped her trouser leg; the aluminium aftertaste of a rinsed out tin of fresh sardines; the exotic note of week-old refried beans spilt on her tracksuit top after dinner at her dad's place; and something urban and hip, like sticky cannabis and burnt coffee.

You know you want those flavours, perfectly penetrated through an extruded piece of seasoned corn puff.
(4) thanks from:
15-03-2021, 22:58   #27
discobeaker

Send a message via MSN to discobeaker
Trying some of these at the moment. The philly cheese steak ones are absolutely horrible. The Beef Brisket ones are alright but nothing special.
Thanks from:
15-03-2021, 23:00   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by discobeaker View Post
Trying some of these at the moment. The philly cheese steak ones are absolutely horrible. The Beef Brisket ones are alright but nothing special.
Had the philly cheese steak ones earlier. Vaguely horrible and totally pointless right?
(2) thanks from:
15-03-2021, 23:01   #29
touts

Quote:
Originally Posted by buried View Post
Crypto Currency flavour.

No flavour. No Crisps. No bag.
That'll be €1.50 pleas...... no €20,000.... no €56,000 see if you had only bought them 10 secon..... Wait they are back down to €1.50.....now on sale for €0.30...... oh wait did that kid just steal your wallet??

Anyone silly enough to buy steak flavoured Tayto will probably have invested heavily in cryptocurrency. Cheese and Onion or Salt and Vinegar. Nothing else needed in my opinion.
Thanks from:
15-03-2021, 23:03   #30
discobeaker

Send a message via MSN to discobeaker
Quote:
Had the philly cheese steak ones earlier. Vaguely horrible and totally pointless right?
Absolutely pointless indeed. Myself and the wife had one each,looked at each other and threw the packet in the bin. Absolutely vile
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion